Today’s Anthem: Saving Abel…the worlds most talented and amazing band….ever….blesses our ears with the GORGEOUS anthem. HEAVENLY!
The boys are back from L.A. and we’ve got more interviews from the 2011 Grammy’s. Keep checking the homepage to listen to them in case you miss any of the interviews!
Some people get nervous when they are put on Live TV. Check out this reporter from the Grammy’s. Is she stroking out?! What the hell happened? My god…mega fail (Reports this morning are saying that she stroked out. Literally. Truth?))
MORE INTERVIEWS FROM THE 2011 GRAMMY’S FROM L.A. ON THE WAR HOMEPAGE….WHICH YOU CAN GET TO BY CLICKING HERE….YOU CAN HEAR INTERVIEWS FROM: ((INTERVIEWS WILL BE UPDATED AFTER 10AM))
– BOBBY BROWN
– ALLISON SWEENEY
– MARGARET CHO
– DR. DREW & PSYCHO MIKE
– WEIRD AL YANKOVICH
- Maxim surveyed over 2,000 men and woman between the ages of 18 -64. Here is what they found
- 38% of people are looking to date or hook up. And 10% of married said the same
- 30% of people use social networking to meet people
- 70% of people say they rather meet someone face to face than online
- Men are more likely the end relationships after finding something online.
- People rated personality as the most important personality. ((LIARS))
- 55% of women say the chivalry doesn’t matter to them
- 39% of women say video games are a turn on
- More woman remember their first kiss more than they remember losing their virginity. Researchers say that your brain becomes the most sharp when you lock lips. Sex has more to do with nerves.
- So – we all remember the nightmare that was the Brett Favre Retirement talks…just report after report abut will he retire or will he come back..it never seemed to stop…well get ready, because here comes 8 months of the Albert Pujols Saga. Reports came out this weekend that Albert has rejected the latest offer from the Cardinals ((which is rumored to be about ½ of the 10 year $300 million he was asking for)) and is scheduled to announce the end of negotiations on Tuesday. But, according to a couple MLB analysts, it looks like this deal won’t get done and nothing will happen until the end of the season. And as for a trade? Pujols has already said he will reject any trade offer if the Cardinals try and make it. And speaking of baseball…. Pitchers and catcher report this week….
- The Blues are at home tonight against the Vancouver Canucks…game is NOT on TV. Mega weak. They lost both games to the Minnesota Wild this weekend. Friday’s game ended in a shootout and Saturday the Wild came out on top 3-1. Probably the coolest thing was the fights during Saturday’s game. David Backes got beat up pretty good at the end of the game, but all over the NHL there were fights. Remember the goalie fight last week between the Penns and the Islanders that put New York Goalie Rick DiPetro on the bench? Well – the two teams fought over the weekend and there was a little hockey played. 20 misconducts, 10 ejections, 346 penalty minutes, and a TON of fines. Pens owner and NHL great Mario Lemieux SLAMMED the league saying, “Hockey’s a tough game, and it always should be – but what happened Friday night was a travesty. It was painful to watch the game I love turn into a sideshow.” Lemieux says the punishments weren’t enough..he says that if the state of the league reflects Friday night – he may not want to be a part of it.
- And in college basketball – No. 19 Mizzou took care of Oklahoma 84-61 over the weekend. They take on Texas Tech on Tuesday….In other college basketball news, top ranked Ohio State lost their first game of the season. Later today, Kansas is expected to be announced as the new Number 1.
- Here is a Grammy recap. A full list of winners can be found by clicking HERE.
- Biggest shock? New Artists did not go to Justin Beiber. It went to Esperanza Spalding (WHO?!)
- Lady Antebellum got the most awards. They won song and record of the year. Neato!
- Lady Gaga was carried in on something that looked like something from Alien. It was retarded. Go away please.
- In the Crazy Department? Cee-Lo did a song with the Muppets and he wore the most ridiculous thing ever.
- Pete Wentz has been crying over Ashlee Simpson over their divorce. Tears!
- Seether has a new album coming out this summer. We’ll get a new single in March.
- HERE IS A VIDEO OF LADY GAGA ON THE MTV SHOW BOILING POINTS:
- Some Superbowl Ads have been reedited by companies. Really? Check out the originals and the new ones:
HOMEAWAY NEW EDIT:
GROUPON HAS PULLED THIS AD:
LATE NIGHT TV:
David Letterman: Tom Brokaw, a Top Ten List with 10 Sports Illustrated swimsuit models, Theophilus London
Jay Leno: Lady Gaga, Sofia Vergara, John Legend
Jimmy Kimmel: Martin Lawrence, Dianna Agron, Jewel
Craig Ferguson: Bob Barker, Melissa Rauch
Jimmy Fallon: January Jones, Mike Birbiglia, Greyson Chance
Carson Daly: Lemmy Kilmister, Ryan Case, Delta Spirit (R 1/31/11)
Conan O’Brien: Justin Bieber, Claire Smith, the Black Keys
Lopez Tonight: Cast members from “The Real Housewives of Orange County”, R. Kelly, Paul Wesley, James Loney, Bobby Castillo, Tommy Davis, Kenny Landreaux, Rudy Law, Steve Lyons, Don Mattingly
Florence Henderson is 77
Drew Bledsoe is 39
Rob Thomas is 39
Zack Galligan is 47
Jim Kelly is 51
Teller is 63
Michael Bloom berg is 69
Pat O’Brien is 63 ((Remember his drunken voice mails? They are totally NSFW…but click HERE to listen to them))
Porsche Lynn – 49 – today’s birthday girl has been poked more than the Pillsbury Dough Boy in 353 fine films including:
- Who Shaved Lynn Lemay?
– The Enema Bandit Strikes Again
– Take That Bitch
– Very Dirty Dancing
– Dildo Sluts
– Edible Vegetables
– The Adventures of Buttwoman
– 21 Hump Street
– The Case Of The Crooked Cathouse
WHATS UP GRANDMA: