ANTHEM: SIR THOMAS WEST
YOUR SON IS A PUSSY! CHECK IT! ((THIS IS THE PRANK CALL WE PLAYED THIS MORNING))
We started the show on a very creepy note talking about death. Rizz’s wife’s grandfather passed and he has to go to the wake and Woody started talking about how every wake he goes to he touches the body. GOO! Seriously gives me the douche chills just thinking about it! CHECK OUT THIS DUDE BEING BURIED IN HIS MOTHER EFFIN CAR! IT’S 100% LEGIT! WTF!!!
EAGLE CALL! VOTE FOR WOODY AND RIZ IN THE 2011 METROMIX MIC MADNESS COMPETITION….WE AREN’T 100% SURE THAT THIS ISN’T SET UP AND WE ARE QUESTIONING IF IT’S LEGIT. SO GO VOTE FOR US AND LET US DOMINATE THIS COMPETITION AGAIN….
A woman was walking when she noticed a stray dog running through traffic. So she ran out in the middle of the street and saved the dog. She was on the sidewalk petting the dog when two cars crashed into each other and one rolled onto the sidewalk killing the woman instantly….the dog….unharmed and he ran away.
- Listen to this…Hotshots in O’Fallon, IL was going to have a Bikini/Biker night in their parking lot. So – they WERE going to have it. Alderman have revoked the parking lot permit because they say the following:
- The parking lot may not be big enough
- The noise may cause too much disturbance for residents
- They are UPSET because they saw BIKINI night. BIKINI?!?!?! HAVE YOU EVER BEEN TO A BEACH? Crotchety old men if you ask us.
- These dudes say Hotshots misrepresented themselves. They say that the people just told them they were going to advertise it as a bike night and didn’t have any idea they were going to promote a BIKINI/BIKE night. Really?! Come on! It’s actually ridiculous. The Mayor of O’Fallon Gary Graham…is behind the pulling of the permit. What is this 1950? READ THE FULL ARTICLE CLICKING HERE. ALDERMEN JERRY MOUSER CALLED IN AT 9AM! CHECK THE PODCAST TO CHECK IT!
- A T.J Oshie-less Blues lost to the Wild in a shootout last night. Oshie was suspended two games by the team after missing a practice on Monday. Tonight the team heads to Detroit to take on the Redwings. Game is @ 7pm on Fox Sports Midwest.
- After meeting with Mizzou yesterday – Purdue head basketball coach Matt Painter told both Purdue and Missouri that he wanted a little extra time to make his decision.
- So Dez Bryant is BACK in the news for more bad reasons. First it was the mall incident. Then Monday a jeweler filed a civil lawsuit against him saying that Bryant owed him $246,000 worth of jewelry. And now yesterday – ANOTHER jeweler has come out and said that Bryant owes him around $600,000. Apparently this second guy let Bryant borrow cash, gave him tickets to NFL and NBA games before he was drafted, and hooked him up with a bunch of “loaner” items with the full intent to be paid back 100%. Bryant had no comment on either of the lawsuits. His agent however released a statement saying: “What we’re seeing is Dez Bryant being singled out,” West said. “There are lawsuits. They will be resolved.”
- Very rare that we have Wrasslin’ News in the sports but this is just story that deserve a mention. Did you know that there is a Pro Gay Wrestling Federation? Oh there is…and the World Champ…and well he’s pissed. He says that he is upset that WWE didn’t fire their commentator Michael Cole after he posted a gay slur towards another WWE staffer on his twitter page. Cole went to Twitter and called ring announcer Josh Matthews a fag…and then quickly pulled it down and apologized. Well – the WWE is not punishing Cole and this is pissing off THE GAY AVENEGER….the champ at Pro Gay Wrestling. Cole was also ordered to sit in on a sensitivity training session conducted by GLAAD
- Apparently a dude from the Cincinnati Bengals has tried to be the new Aflac duck. Apparently he sucks. So – you know they are looking for a new guy because Gilbert Gottfried made the Tsunami jokes. Well check this video he made for FunnyOrDie! It’s too funny! And…tooooo soooooon? Click HERE.
- Psycho Mike and his partner were eliminated from Dancing With The Stars…
- No case on the Lohan Betty Ford fight deal. The broad she fought doesn’t want to press charges.
- Just to let you know…Mad Men will return for a next season. They are making a bunch of cuts and changes to stuff but it will be back.
- Adam Sandler’s latest movie “Just Go With It” is the 12th film to go over $100 million dollars! UNREAL!
- William Shatner – from Star Trek and Priceline didn’t accept money from them but he took a lot of stock from them. And this dude is making MEGA money because of it. Each share is worth almost $500 bucks a share.
- Teen Mom folks Amber Portwood & Gary Shirley they are moving from Indiana to Los Angeles TOGETHER…they are filming a reality show starting their new lives together.
- A dwarf couple is suing E! and the show The Soup saying the host Joel McHale made defamatory comments about them. The dwarf mom said it was so depressing it gave her insomnia, clinical depression, and an upset stomach. Her wee little feelings were hurt. ((WOODY SAYS: WHAT IS SHE GONNA TAKE THEM TO SMALL CLAIMS COURT?! GETTING THAT!!))
LATE NIGHT TV:
David Letterman: Norm MacDonald, C.C. Sabathia, Willie Nelson, Norah Jones, Wynton Marsalis
Jay Leno: Helen Hunt, Gary Busey, Good Charlotte
Jimmy Kimmel: Danny McBride, Sara Ramirez, Duran Duran
Craig Ferguson: Jerry O’Connell
Jimmy Fallon: Russell Brand, Gayle King, the Strokes
Carson Daly: Liana Liberato, Alex Prager, Goldheart Assembly
Conan O’Brien: Greg Kinnear, Steve Schirripa, Mo Mandel
Lopez Tonight: Larry King, Brent Weinbach
Actor Warren Beatty is 74.
Talk Host Piers Morgan is 43
Musician Eric Clapton is 66.
Actor Robbie Coltrane is 61.
Actor Paul Reiser is 54.
Rapper MC Hammer is 48.
Actor Ian Ziering is 47.
Singer Tracy Chapman is 47.
Singer Celine Dion is 43.
Baywatcher Donna D’Errico is 43.
Singer Norah Jones is 32.
Bridget Monroe – 43 – more dudes have scored on Wednesday’s birthday whore than the Pittsburgh Pirates in 183 fine films including:
- Dr. Fingers House Of Lesbians
– Stop My Ass Is On Fire! Vol 5
– Dream Reamin’
– Conjugal Visits
– Anal Alley Cats
– Big Boob Lesbian Bangeroo
– Star Spangled Bangher
– Driving Miss Daisy Crazy
- The Adventures of MammoryMan & JuggWoman
International Hooshe story! A dude was picked up 4 times for driving offenses including 2 high speed chases and crashing into a state landmark. He was busted for DUI with a .09 BAC – he was released and then crashed into a state landmark called the Arch of Victory…he was then released from the hospital after being treated and got arrested again. They for some reason released him and then they caught him AGAIN in ANOTHER high speed chase…well – this time they didn’t let him go! What the hell.
NEAT! ((Stories that will make you say…Hmmmmmm NEAT!))
- Researches have found MLB pitchers are more likely to throw at a batter when it’s hot outside…HOT
– The best time to make a life decision? When you really really really have to pee!
– If you wanted to read every single Tweet posted in one day..it would take 10 years.
– Average person carries 9 keys…but only know what 6 of them do.
– A new study found the workers that get raises doesn’t make them work harder…but if you take a pay cut…you slack off.
– Average woman kisses 22 guys before she settles down with one man. She’s also likely to have 6 one night stand. Break up with 4 dudes. And be a gypsy whore her whole life. ((I’MA KIDDING!))
iPOD CHALLENGE: WHO’S iPOD IS THIS SONG IN?!
WHO’S iPOD?! WOODY!
BITCH BE TRIPPIN':
Ladies we love you…but sometimes you do and say some really stupid things. Check it – here is the Podcast from the Bitch Be Trippin’ segment!
Got a bitch be trippin?! Email us at WHATITDO@1057THEPOINT.COM