DONNIE’S WEEK IN RAGE VIDEO :
DONNIE WOULD LOVE THIS…CHECK IT…IT’S THE SNL SPOOF ON ICP’S MIRACLES
IT’S FRIDAY…AND IT’S TIME TO FORGIVE….TAKE THIS GUY’S ADVICE…HE’S TELLING EVERYONE…F YOU!
WANT TO BE PART OF THE D.B.W MATTRESS COLLECTION?
SHOOT US AN EMAIL WITH “D.B.W COLLECTION” IN THE SUBJECT LINE ON YOUR STORY ABOUT A CHICK YOU THINK DESERVES A MATTRESS NAMED AFTER HER.
IT’S THAT KIND OF DAY TODAY…DAMN IT FEELS GOOD TO BE A GANGSTA.
CHECK OUT THIS NEW BURGER FROM BURGER KING….IT’S ONLY AVAILABLE IN JAPAN HOWEVER…THATS BULL$#!%! I WOULD TOTALLY TAKE SOME RADIATION TO GET THAT IN MY MOUTH RIGHT NOW. HOLY HELL! THAT SHIZ LOOKS DELICIOUS!
Today’s Anthem: SCOTT STAPP IS DREAMY!
- We talked about this yesterday – the woman who drowned her three kids when she drove her minivan into the river…well the 10 year old son said that she changed her mind half way through it but it was too late. The kid then went to say that the reason she did it because she had a huge argument with her new husband (the dude wasn’t even the kids father).
- Here’s an update about the parents of the kid who got a margarita at Applebee’s….they have officially filed their lawsuit against Applebee’s. And also – there was a 2 1/2 year old who got Sangria in a kiddie cup at an Olive Garden in Florida. WTF!
- Remember the dude in Wisconsin who shot his TV after watching Dancing With The Stars? He was on a 15 hour standoff with cops….and all he’s getting is probation. Crazy! All of this because he was mad of Bristol Palin’s performance on DWTS.
- An openly gay dude who worked for Jesse Jackson’s camp…has recently filed a complaint that Jesse has propositioned him for an oral favor back in 2008. He also says that he had to escort hookers to Jesse Jackson’s room when he was on the road.
- You make the call….in Colorado a mother of an 8 year old when cops pepper sprayed her son. He flipped…he threw a tv, tried to break down a door..and he had a make shift wood knife and was threatening the officers. So cops pepper sprayed him. Well she’s pissed and is throwing a giant ‘ishfit because of it. YOU MAKE THE CALL…..TOO FAR?! OUR ANSWER: HELLS NO. You guys voted….95% of you say taze his ass. HAHA!
- Back in 2006 – the Duke Rape case went down and that hooker 100% lied about those dudes raping her. It was nuts…Well – she’s back in the news. She stabbed a guy in the gut earlier this month over a rent dispute…and now the dude DIED! So she is going to be convicted of mother effin’ murder! Stupid bitch!
- WHO FRIGGIN’ CARES: PAUL MCDONALD WAS SENT HOME LAST NIGHT…HE WAS THE FIRST AMERICAN IDOL MALE TO BE ELIMINATED LAST NIGHT. WHO FRIGGIN CARE? ((PATRICO DOES))
- Albert Pujols hit his second Homer of the year and Matt Holliday’s 3 RBI night helped the Cards get the win in L.A last night 9-5. The two teams are back in action tonight first pitch is at 9:10PM. Security was def. stepped up in L.A…some reps said that there were anywhere between 5 to 10 undercover cops in each section of the ballpark.
- Reports came out yesterday that MLB is leaning towards using instant replay for a couple more things. Trapped balls on catches and fair/foul calls are being looked into. Apparently everyone is in favor of this . Now, even if this passes, there will still be no replays for out/safe calls or balls & strikes. The baseball purists say that it will expand the game times and also takes the human element out of the game. I just want to know – if the ump calls foul…how do you determine where the guy “would” have been after you replay it and consider it fair….still a lot of things to be worked out and we could see this as early as 2012 season.
- The NFL and its players sat down for talks yesterday for the first time in over a month and the first time since the lockout started. The court-ordered talks lasted for about nine hours yesterday and will resume today. As far as the judges decision to lift the lock out…still no answer.
- The NHL playoffs continued last night Montreal shut out Boston, Buffalo got the 1-0 victory over Philly and the Sharks took game 1 in OT against the Kings. More action tonight Pittsburgh and Tampa face off, as well as The Rangers and the Capitals. Chicago takes on Vancouver and the Ducks take on the Predators.
- And finally -Here’s one way Kobe Bryant can make up for slinging gay slurs around the court: A gay basketball group called the Lambda Basketball League has invited Kobe to come check out a game. A rep for the league says, quote, “We have seen Kobe’s apology and hope that it’s sincere. If he really wants to show us he means it he’ll come to our next league game.” Meanwhile, retired NBA’er JOHN AMAECHI . . . the first NBA player to come out of the closet . . . says Kobe has NOT owned up to what he did. He says, quote, “It was really a non-apology. Kobe never really fully addressed the implications of what he actually said.” No word from Kobe if he’ll attend the game or not. On a related NBA note: The playoffs start tomorrow.
- OH BOO HOO…ACT LIKE A MAN!
- Who do you believe? Charlie Sheen says that he’ll be back on 2 And A Half Men at an 85% chance. WB says that there will NEVER be any chance that he will be back on the show. They even contacted his lawyers and accused him of lying. Well the lawyers say it’s BS. Sheen’s people say that there was even meetings as late as Tuesday night. But..who knows. You’ll never know who to believe. The Charlie Sheen love doll also was released yesterday. It’s called the Crackhead Charlie Winning Love Doll.
- Brett Easton Ellis…do you know him? He wrote American Psycho. Well – he’s been firing on Glee on his Twitter. He said “I like the idea of Glee…but why do I feel like i’ve stepped in a puddle of HIV after watching.”
- Dave Grohl’s 25 Interesting Things….Click HERE.
David Letterman: Tina Fey, Tommy Johnagin, Chris Cornell
Jay Leno: John Travolta, Leslie Mann, Eliza Doolittle
Jimmy Kimmel: Norm MacDonald, Elisha Cuthbert, Funeral Party (R 4/6/11)
Craig Ferguson: Robin Wright, Dan Riskin
Jimmy Fallon: Bradley Cooper, Robert De Niro, Pauley Perrette, Marcel Vigneron (R 3/18/11)
Carson Daly: Bill Hader, Stuart Gordon, the Morning Benders (R 3/22/11)
Emma Watson is 21
Seth Rogen is 29
Ed O’Brien is 43
Samantha Fox is 45
Emma Thompson is 46
Kareem Abdul Jabar is 64
George Animal Steele is 74
The Pope is 84
Jennifer Garner is 39
Boomer Esiason is 50
Rowdy Rider Piper is 57
Saki St Jermaine -56 – today’s birthday slut has been pounded harder than the Gulf Coast in 404 fine films including:
– Dong Show 4
– Hanibal Licked Her
– Dr. Fingers House of Lesbians
– Butt Officer
– Grannie Gone Wild
– Back Stage Enterance 2
– Rug Munchers
– Welcome to my Face
– Dildos of Darnkess
– What’s The Lesbian Doing In My Pirate Movie?!
((THIS STORY IS SO GOOD WE ARE LITTERALY JUST GOING TO PUT THE STORY ON THE BLOG HERE…CHECK IT))
FRIDAY FAIL STORIES
– A guy in Mass. wanted to drive with a Roadie Soadie…so he got a Coors light hidden in his coffee cup…but then he rear ended a car that was stopped at a crosswalk.
– A dude in Utah was going to lose his house…so he said if people donated money to help him he would set his car on fire and people could watch…so it happened…and the dude followed through…He went to a camp ground and set it on fire…ON A PLACE WHERE YOU CANT SET LARGE FIRES! HE WAS ARRESTED!
– A couple in Colorado got their local newspaper and checked out the lottery numbers…holy crap they thought…they won! $4.3 million dollar jackpot! Wait…nope…wrong numbers were printed and this couple won…NOTHING! FAIL!
– A man in Florida robbed a bank and got an exploding dye pack in the bag. He found it..and put it in his pocket. He had a huge dye stain in his pants and was limping from the pain….well – the restaurant he walked into called the cops and was busted shortly after. FAIL!
MONEY WELL SPENT:
- RESEARCHERS FOUND OUT THAT DUDES GET SELF ESTEEM BOOSTS AFTER SEX….AND WOMEN HAVE THEIRS DROP AFTER THEY LOST THEIR VIRGINITY…REALLY?! DUH!
- LAST YEAR A BUNCH OF MONEY WENT TO A GENITAL WASHING EDUCATION FOR MEN IN AFRICA. YOUR TAX DOLLARS HARD AT WORK.
- CHECK OUT WHAT THE STIMULUS MONEY WAS SPENT ON, A HELICOPTER TOCHECK FOR RABBIT POOP, A SPRING TRAINING FACILITY, A BACK RUNWAY AT AN AIRPORT, A BRIDGE THAT ABOUT 10 CARS TRAVEL A DAY…MONEY HARD AT WORK!
- RESEARCHERS FOUND THAT PEOPLE WHO LOVE MULTITASKING…ARE LESS LIKELY TO QUIT A JOB THAT INVOLVES…MULTITASKING…AN ACTUAL FEDERALLY FUNDED STUDY!
- THE STRESS OF BEING IN A BROKEN HOME….LEADS GALS TO HAVE BABIES EARLIER. MONEY WELL SPENT RIGHT?
- A STUDY SHOWED THAT TEENS WHO HAVE ACNE, USUALLY TEND TO SUFFER FROM DEPRESSION. WAIT…WHAT?! YOU ARE KIDDING ME. SERIOUSLY…YOUR MONEY BEING USED FOR THESE STUDIES.
- PEOPLE SPENT MONEY FOUND THAT PEOPLE WHO ARE DIETING ARE MORE LIKELY TO BE ANGRY ON THOSE WHO ARE NOT DIETING….COME ON!
- SOMEONE THOUGHT IT’D BE USEFULL ON A STUDY ON WHAT FOODS ARE MOST DANGEROUS TO EAT WHILE YOU ARE DRIVING:
1. Coffee. It’s hot. It can spill. That’s bad. That said, we’re guilty of this. So are you. Admit it.
2. Hot soup. It’s hot. It can spill. That’s bad.
3. Tacos. Very messy.
4. Chili. It’s hot. It can spill. That’s bad. And it’s very messy.
5. Hamburgers. Greasy hands and a steering wheel do not mix.
6. Barbecued food. Um, that should go without saying.
7. Fried chicken. You think burgers are greasy?
8. Jelly or cream-filled donuts. Ever bitten into one and not had it squirt all over the place?
9. Soft drinks. Big threat of spillage, says Insurance.com, and unacceptable risk of “fizz up your nose.” Huh?
10. Chocolate. It melts on your fingers, which makes a mess on the steering wheel.