NINJA STICKER C/O WOODY AND RIZZUTO
401 S. 18th St
St. Louis, MO 63103
Today’s Anthem: Saving Abel
CHECK OUT THE PATRICO REMIX OF THE NATIONAL ANTHEM….SERIOUSLY…THIS IS MEGA COOL. THANKS TO ADAM FROM THE BAY FOR CREATING THIS!
- A woman in Florida is ALREADY camping out in front of a Best Buy for Black Friday. And she’s been there since LAST WEDNESDAY… meaning she’s nine days of camping to be the first in line for sales. She says she’s camping out because, “You’ve got to pinch a penny… it’s affordable right now.” Bitch be trippin’.
- A Florida man got busted for not paying for his order of chicken fingers. He didn’t pay because he thought “they sucked.” Police said the man ate the food as he shopped at the store then purchased a deli sandwich. He was later arrested and thrown in jail.
- Last week, a pilot on a flight from North Carolina to NY got stuck in the bathroom when a passenger with an accent knocked on the cockpit door to tell the co-pilot. He panicked and called air traffic control. The pilot finally got out and called off the emergency landing.
- A guy in Dallas was watching an old “Fraggle Rock” reruns with his daughter when he hears a racial slur. It turns out a character named Wembley says “Gee, Gobo”. Gobo was the character and when mashed together sounds like Jigaboo. The station airing the reruns has already said that they’re gonna go ahead and edit it out before it airs.
- The Rams are now 2-8 after getting crushed by the Seahawks 24-7.
- Mizzou beat Texas Tech 31-27 without head coach Gary Pinkel on the sidelines who was serving his one game suspension from DUI. He’ll rejoin the team on Thursday, two days before the season finale vs. Kansas
- University of Arkansas has confirmed that TE Garrett Uekman was found dead in his dorm room yesterday. He was 19 and had played in a game against Miss State the day before. Officials say the death is not suspicious.
- Joe Paterno has been diagnosed with treatable lung cancer
- Minnesota Wild beat the Blues 3-2 on Saturday. They play again tomorrow night at home vs. the Kings.
- Tony Stewart won his 3rd NASCAR Sprint Cup title. Carl Edwards came in second place.
STAN MUSIAL IS 91
KEN GRIFFEY JR. IS 42
TROY AIKMAN IS 45
GOLDIE HAWN IS 66
HAROLD RAMIS IS 67
JENA MALONE IS 27
BJORK IS 46
MARLO THOMAS IS 74
NICOLLETTE SHERIDAN IS 48
Angel Long – 31 – Today’s birthday girl has been stuffed like a Thanksgiving turkey in 248 fine films including:
- Tinkle Time
- 4 in Da Ho Vol 3
- Glazed and Confused
- Caution Your Azz is in Danger Vol 4
- The Adventures of Dirty Dog: Give a Dog a Bone
- Inside My Panties Vol 1
- Interracial Anal Vacation
ESPN: Monday Night Football – Chiefs vs. Patriots
CBS: Two and a Half Men, Mike and Molly, How I Met Your Mother, Hawaii Five-O
FOX: House and Terra Nova
ABC: Dancing with the stars
- MTV will remember the life of Chester County resident and reality TV star, Ryan Dunn, later this month. The cable network will air a one-hour special Monday, Nov. 28 at 10:30 p.m. The tribute will include footage never aired before from Dunn’s time on the reality TV shows “Jackass” and “Viva la Bam,” which starred Brandon “Bam” Margera.
- Patricia “Bonnie” Pointer of the Pointer Sisters has been arrested for investigation of possessing rock cocaine. Sheriff’s spokesman Steve Whitmore says the 61-year-old singer was arrested Friday in South Los Angeles after the car she was riding in was pulled over for a mechanical malfunction.
BEAT A WOMAN SEGMENT: Josh beats Ravey. Ravey is now 9-2.
PICK THE STORY OF THE WEEK:
- 4th place – A guy hits his wife with his guitar and said “When a woman messes with my guitar, she messes with my world.”
- 3rd place – Guy who got told on because he had a cougar in the freezer.
- FIRST PLACE – A couple trying to sell pills get arrested. While in handcuffs the girl gave a mouth party in the back of the cop car ON THE WAY TO JAIL.
- 2nd place- A guy high on meth skins and eats a bobcat. He also had 50 roosters that were confiscated by police.
CLICK HERE FOR THE REGIS PHILBIN AUDITION – 1369520 – TIM ISN’T VERY GOOD AT VIDEO UPLOADING