You what it do?! It’s Patrico. It’s Wednesday…and not going to lie…I feel a little worn out. Me and the lady stayed in and drank some wine last night. By ‘drank some wine’ I mean I house an entire bottle of Pinot and then decided to drink about 6 beers. Good times. Getting up at 3:45 is awesome for a hangover though – doesn’t give it time to even settle in.
If you want a NINJA sticker don’t forget to send a SELF ADDRESSED STAMPED envelope to the address listed below and I will send you out a sticker:
NINJA STICKER C/O WOODY AND RIZZUTO
401 S. 18th St
St. Louis, MO 63103
Nominee #4 – TagTeam (Patrico Endorses)
Nominee #1 – Chubby Chaser
Nominee #2 – Cub Scout
– A kid was in the pool kicking it and a dude pulled out his wang while standing above him on the diving board
– A study shows that if you look at a picture of your mom (for dudes) or dad (for broads) that you will find a chick more attractive when you meet her.
– In San Diego – a bunch of dudes are wearing high heeled shoes in honor of ‘Walk A Mile In Her Shoes Day’. Neat. Ring the bell. Gay.
– Michael Vick was announced as the Eagles starting QB
– Braylon Edwards was arrested for DUI
– Cards lose to the Pirates 5-2 and the Minnesota Twins clinch the AL Central
– Blues lose to Colorado 3-1 in preseason action and play the Wild tonight in Minn.
– 50 Cent has been fighting with his FOREAL dog (Oprah Winfrey). 50 said he broke his dog’s leg in response to PETA on Twitter. Well, now his dog has taken to Twitter. He said, “50 is crazy – I need a new owner…he’s crazy.” It got crazy…50 threatened her with a knife. It was all funny and in a good joking manner. But guess what – PETA is pissed. 50 responded to PETA and said, “Stay off my mother effin Twitter page….”
– WHO FRIGGIN CARES: David Hasselhoff was voted off of Dancing With The Stars.
David Letterman: Joaquin Phoenix, Tom Jones
Jay Leno: Ryan Reynolds, Betty White, Tommy Lee
Jimmy Kimmel: Jeremy Renner, Jaime King, Hey Monday
Craig Ferguson: The cast of “The Big Bang Theory”
Jimmy Fallon: Josh Brolin, Ben Rappaport, Jeff Musial, chef Kerry Simon
Carson Daly: Rob Corddry, Jay Electronica, Alberta Cross
Lopez Tonight: Anthony Anderson, Morgan Spurlock, Santana & India.Arie
Fox: Hell’s Kitchen
ABC: Modern Family
Tom Felton is 23
Scott Baio is 50
Andrea Bocelli ((Blind opera singer)) is 52
Joan Jett loves Rock N Roll and is 52
Tommy Lasorda is 83
Shay Sweet – 32 – Today’s birthday girl has handled more hogs than a pig farmer in 297 fine films including:
– Toilet Tramps 2
– Gettin Sticky With It
– Flesh Peddlers Vol 10
– Bumpin’ Donuts
– Happy Asses Sluts 2
– Beauty and The Bitch
– Lick My Legs
– The BJ Girls In Dildo City
– Revenge of the Dildos
– Dude! Where’s my Dildo?
– This gal met a plastic surgeon in a parking lot. She met up with this “doctor” who set her up with injections for only $1,100. The fake doctor wasn’t even foreal a doctor. BITCH BE TRIPPIN’.
– A woman got pulled over for DUI and thought it was a fashion show. She then asked for the cops to read her the Amanda Rights.
TAIO CRUZ AND DYNAMITE ((WHO’S iPOD? PATRICO’S))