SUCK IT 2010 IS OFFICIAL! ITS ON! CLICK HERE FOR ALL OF YOUR CAMPAIGN INFORMATION. DON’T FORGET TO COME OUT AND VISIT US AT CAMPAIGN STOP #4 THURSDAY at INKWELL in FAIRVIEW HEIGHTS! THANKS TO TRACIE BIBB FOR JUMPING ON BOARD AND HELPING US WITH THE CAMPAIGN! TEXT “QUOTE” TO 48258 TO GET HER CONTACT INFO. IF YOU GET A QUOTE FROM HER BY CALLING HER UP – SHE’LL DONATE A BUCK.
WEDNESDAY, WEDNESDAY, WEDNESDAY! The coolest thing about today is that the weekend is like seriously just a few days away. It’s awesome. Plus – usually Wednesdays on the show seem to fly by which makes your morning go by quicker too. Bitch be trippin today! iPod Challenge (and it’s a goodin’) and we recap the F.O.W w/ Mayor Fred! I came across this video a few years back – I thought I could share it with you. G.I….JOOOOOOOOOOO
Today’s Anthem: No anthem this morning….hmmmmm
MAYOR FRED AND THE CRAIGSLIST FREAK OF THE WEEK!
#1 – The Sick Sense (Woody, Riz, The Mayor, Masters, and Patrico all endorse)
#2 – The Railyard
#3 – Baby Mama
#4 – Average Joe
– RETARD ALERT! Footage of a unicorn running through the woods….was discovered to be a hoax. NO WAY! WHAT?! Check out the OBVIOUSLY fake as hell video here.
– Old timers in the news. An Iowa woman was driving 105 mph was pulled over and this broad was….82 years old! WOW! She told the cop she didnt realize she was driving so fast. Its a $1,000 ticket.
– This 92 year old man was in love with a librarian. He gave her explicit love letters and even gave her so sex toys. Poor ole guy. Sad.
– A dude in Florida had a roomate who had a cat – this hoosier dude named Bobby Dwayne Johnson hated this guys cat. Big time. He threw the cat a couple times and punched the roomate. The roomate calls the cops and is outside talking to them when all of a sudden the cat comes flying out of the 6th floor balcony and landed at the feet of the owner.
<——- Check out the Indy Colts punter all crunked up. HAHA! Classic Mugshot!
– The Phillies beat the Giants and go up 2 games to 1 in the NLCS game 4 is tonight in San Francisco.
– The Yanks lost 10-3 against the Rangers and trail Texas 3-1.
– The NFL handed out some fines after some massive hits over the weekend. They say that suspensions could be handed out this weekend if excessive and flagrant hits are seen.
– Here is the video I was talking about with the mentally challenged kid watching the Phillies/Rangers game.
– Tom Bosley (Mr Cunningham on Happy Days) died yesterday of a staph infection. Mega sad. Within two days Mrs. Cleaver and Mr. Cunningham died. Sadness.
– Jean Claude VanDamm suffered from a heart attack last week.
– Christina Aguilerra could have broken up with her husband because she was scissoring with Samantha Ronson.
– Stephen Colbert “stormed off” the set of the View yesterday.
– On American Idol, if you want a 30 second ad….$450,000! On NBC Sunday Night Football? $415,000! UNREAL! Put it into perspective…A 60 second ad on Woody and Rizzuto – cost around $500!
Comedy Central: South Park
ABC: Modern Family
FOX: Game 4 NLCS
Disney XD: The Avengers (Cartoon)
David Letterman: Jack Hanna, Jamey Johnson (R 9/9/10)
Jay Leno: Justin Timberlake, Jane Lynch, OK Go (R 9/20/10)
Jimmy Kimmel: Jenny McCarthy, Ron Artest, Die Antwoord
Craig Ferguson: Philip Seymour Hoffman (R 9/13/10)
Jimmy Fallon: Kristin Chenoweth, John Legend (R 9/24/10)
Carson Daly: “Catfish” film makers, Big Freedia, the Morning Benders (R 9/29/10)
Lopez Tonight: Eva Longoria Parker, John Legend
John Krasinski is 31
Snoop Dogg is 39
Vigga Mortensen is 52
Tom Petty is 60
Keith Hernandez is 57
William Christopher is 78
– Filled To The Rim 4
– Rack By Popular Demand
– Sex Hospital 2
– All You Can Eat Vol. 3
– Tramp Champs
– Anal Dancing
– Big Rack Attack
– Carpet Munching Vol. 1
Arizona, Arkansas, South Carolina, and Tennessee are all states where voters are going to head to the polls and asked to vote if Fishin’ and Huntin’ are going to be made Constitutional Rights. Hunters and anglists are are worried the animal rights activists will put their huntin’ and fishin’ rights in jeopardy.
Check out the 8am Podcast for all the listeners Bitch Be Trippin’ phone calls and to hear Woody and Rizz read the news stories.
Here is the link to the clip that we played this morning about the Racist Field Trip. Click HERE.
Here are some Bitch Be Trippin’ News Stories:
These two broads were fighting in the back of a cab. When the cabbie called the cops. And when the cops showed up – she said, “My brother is a CSI, my dad bought my Corolla in CASH! I’m too rich to go to jail.” BITCH BE TRIPPIN!
Woman in Ohio tried to pull an armed robbery on her own husband! She snuck up behind him and put a gun to his head and demanded all his money. What an idiot! BITCH BE TRIPPIN!
WE ANNOUNCED THE LINEUP FOR ALL FIVE 2010 HO HO SHOWS!
#1 SHINEDOWN — Acoustic
Thursday, December 2nd @ The Pageant
with FINGER ELEVEN, HAIL THE VILLAIN
Sunday, December 12th @ The Pageant
#3 SICK PUPPIES and ALTER BRIDGE
Monday, December 13th @ The Pageant
#4 MY CHEMICAL ROMANCE
with MIDDLE CLASS RUT
Tuesday, December 14th @ The Pageant
Wednesday, December 15th @ The Pageant
Tickets go on-sale for all shows this Friday at 5pm at The Pageant Box Office, Suite 100 at The Pageant, All Ticketmaster Locations, and by phone at (800)745-3000. Get all the HoHo Show Info at www.1057thepoint.com