Today’s Anthem: AWESOME! IT’S MY AMAZING AWESOME ANTHEM!
MISS YESTERDAY’S WHORING? CHECK OUT THE 6AM PODCAST FOR THE FULL STORY OR JUST CLICK HERE IF YOU KNOW A BITCH NAME SADIE (USED TO BE MY HOMEBOY’S LADY) THAT NEEDS A DRIVE BY WHORING!
- St. Louis had made ANOTHER LIST! Amazon.com put out a list of most romantic cities….It made number 18 of the most romantic cities in the country. Check out the full list by clicking HERE.
- There’s a group of people calling bullish when a boy was arrested at school when he drew dangerous stick figures. He’s 11. He drew characters of stick people holding guns and wrote on the page, “Teachers must die.” He was taken out of school in handcuffs.
- A movie theater in Delaware is being fined $80,000 after they told people were told to turn off their cell phones. It was during a Tyler Perry film and apparently the manager had a “condescending tone.” The manager was white, and the crowd was 90-95% black. Needless to say, the fine was overturned.
- A 58 year old dude in Jersey was arrested after shoplifting. His excuse? He lost a bet and was supposed steal $50 worth of stuff from Wal-Mart or streak naked. He shoplifted and got busted.
- A guy walked in to a 7-11 and ordered cigarettes. The clerk said it would be 6 bucks. The guy said, “The King doesn’t pay for cigarettes.” He then swung at the clerk took the ciggs and bounced. Cops tazed his ass and he was arrested a few blocks away.
- A woman in Pennsylvania was suspended from her job because she called her students rude, lazy, disengaged, whiners. She wrote all this on her person blog – but parents got a hold of it. Her lawyer says if there is a firing or further suspension without pay…she’ll sue….and probably WIN!
- In Minnesota a member of the house proposed a bill that would not allow someone to sue fast food chains for being over weight. Odd – making people be responsible for their own actions? CRAZY!
- Yesterday it broke that Adam Wainwright was probably done for the season with an elbow injury that needed surgery to fix. Well an official announcement will be made from the Cards today on his status. Also – a couple possibilities to become the Cardinals new fifth starter? Different rumors say it could be Kyle McClellan…or there is the chance the team will go after free agent Kevin Millwood.
- # 20 Mizzou beat Baylor yesterday 77-59 to remain undefeated at home. The Tigers have won 17 straight in Columbia. They next face Kansas State on the road Saturday morning.
- Also in college basketball – Caltech in Pasadena California isn’t very good at sports. Mostly known for being an academic school – the school doesn’t even give out scholarships for athletics. So – anyone who is on their basketball team, is probably a huge nerd. How bad are they at sports? They just ended a 26 year, THREE HUNDRED AND TEN GAME losing streak in D-III basketball. They hadn’t won a game since 1985. But, on Tuesday night the Beavers (haha…Beavers) beat Occidental College 46-45 in the final game of the season. Congrats Beavers!
- And finally – Blues are in action tonight against Vancouver. The game is up north & it’s a late start time. Faceoff is at 9pm and can be seen on Fox Sports Midwest.
- Lindsay Lohan was in court yesterday. The judge told Linsday said that any deal which she pleads guilty or no contest WILL result in jail time. The judge said if she has a guilty verdict…regardless…she WILL be going to jail. Regardless whether for this or for violating her parole or ANY violation…she will be ARRESTED!
- Psychic Sylvia Brown says that she has talked to both Michael Jackson and Princess Di in heaven. She says Michael Jackson says that he’s all good. Meanwhile – Princess Di approves of the wedding. Apparently she is thrilled in the afterlife. Also Sylvia says that Brittney Murphy thought she died too soon. But now – she is happy with it.
- Mariah Carey & Usher & Beyonce have performed in front of the crazy Egyptian psycho dictator. But think about it. They were paid a MILLION BUCKS. Uhhh – yes please. I’ll do it!
- Deadliest Catch dude was found in a hotel room dead. They found drugs in the room…so…not so good.
- Randy Quaid’s wife was granted citizenship in Canada. Come on. Really? Just give yourself up nightmare…
David Letterman: Sen. Rand Paul, Bright Eyes
Jay Leno: Meredith Vieira, DJ Pauly D, Hanson
Jimmy Kimmel: Owen Wilson, Kelly Ripa, Adele
Craig Ferguson: Forest Whitaker
Jimmy Fallon: Nicole “Snooki” Polizzi, Martin Bashir, Laurie Anderson
Carson Daly: Fred Armisen, David Seidler, Broken Bells
Conan O’Brien: Cory Monteith, Stephen Merchant, Kumail Nanjiani
Lopez Tonight: Anne Heche, Jason Biggs
Actor Abe Vigoda is 90.
Actor Steven Hill is 89.
Actor Dominic Chianese (The Sopranos) is 80.
Actor Edward James Olmos is 64.
Musician George Thorogood is 61.
Actress Debra Jo Rupp (That ’70s Show) is 60.
Actress Helen Shaver is 60.
Steve Jobs (Apple) is 56.
Actor Billy Zane is 45.
Boxer Floyd Mayweather is 34 years old.
Actress Bonnie Somerville (NYPD Blue) is 37.
Sharon Kane – 55 – this birthday’s girl’s vagina has taken a beating more than an American Journalist in Cairo in 1,012 fine films including:
– Romancing The Bone
– Affirmative Blacktion
– Grannies Gone Wild
– Stranger In The Backdoor
– I Reamed A Genie
– Ms. Applebee’s Face.
Check out the 8AM podcast for our SEXY TIME FUN FACTS – all about advice on how to make your ladies more willing to….go down there.
Listener Anonymous emailed us asking how he can get his wife to due “that” more often. She gives out regular sex…but he want’s a face party. Suggestions?
Here is some advice fellas:
– Maybe try some flavored lubes or gels.
– Do it for her too. If you fight with her – she knows how to get back at your…don’t do it.
– Return the favor at the SAME time.
– Shower and keep it fresh RIGHT before. Like keep it clean and make sure it’s fresh right before the act and it’ll be better for both parties.
Is there anything that can be done to boost my boyfriends sex drive? WOODY SAYS: CONGRATS…YOU HAVE A GAY BOYFRIEND
- Test the Waters ((Innocent questions…What’s something you’ve always wanted to try))
- Tell Her Your Fantasy (( Let her know what YOU are into…))
- Make It New For Both Of You ((Let it be a new experience for the first time with the both of you))
- Initiate ((You’re the man…sack up.))
- Play Sex Game ((Find a stupid card/board sex game))
- Watch Porn Together ((She may learn something…just be careful of the porn))
CONTESTANT #1 – FRANK
CATEGORY: TV TRIVIA
QUESTION:WHAT WAS THE FIRST NAME OF WOODY HARRELSON’S CHARACTER ON CHEERS?
ANSWER:HE GUESSES COACH….IT WAS WOODY!
HERE’S THE PHONE NUMBER: 636-399-3611
CONTESTANT #2 – SCOTT THE CHEATER
CATEGORY: ROCK TRIVIA
QUESTION:WHAT IS METALLICA’S ORIGINAL BASSISTS NAME?
HERE IS THE PRESS YOUR LUCK FACEBOOK PAGE….CLICK HERE.
– COURTNEY CALLED: Her current boyfriend’s ex broke up with him and then is now dating his father. They may be expecting.
– JOHN CALLED: his lady broke up with him and ran away with a 55 year old dude from Alabama that she met on Facebook.
– KATIE CALLED: Dated two half brothers at the same time and had a baby with one of them.
– JORDAN CALLED: Girl from her work…is the third baby mama…and the second baby mama is her kid’s babysitter.
– LAURA CALLED: Her Dad’s uncle is sharing his wife with his brother….GOO!
MAURY STORY WINNER: LAURA!