D.B.W COLLECTION FINALS WERE YESTERDAY!
Check out the audio below to hear the nominees stories.
2. Katie ((2nd Place))
3. Darlene ((1st place))
6. Knobbers ((Third Place)) We are spelling it Lé Ñaubers…just to class it up a bit!
Today’s Anthem: A gaggle of dudes rock the hell out of the Anthem!
- Tuesday was hiring day at McDonalds…they were hoping to hire like 50,000 people. Two chicks in Cleveland however – didn’t get hired. They showed up and started fighting. They got into their car and tried to make a get away….and RAN OVER 4 PEOPLE! The driver got away but some of the people were caught and there is a warrant out for the drivers arrest. NSFW LANGUAGE ON THIS VIDEO SO CLICK HERE TO SEE IT!
- Remember the lawsuit against Taco Bell that said they needed to stop calling their “seasoned beef” actual beef. Reason being because a law firm put out the claim was it wasn’t real beef. Well….guess what..lawsuit withdrawn and Taco Bell has to change NOTHING.
- A fight broke out at a circus between two carnie families….Apparently there were fights including guns, knives, and batons. It was…INTENTS….Getting it…In Tents? Circus…tents…allright then.
- A man in Africa committed suicide in a very odd way. He went into a river and let Crocs eat him alive. DUDE – SO MUCH EASIER WAYS!
- The Cardinals split their day/night double header with the Nationals yesterday. The first game went to Washington who got the 8-6 victory…with the Cards getting the win in the night game 5-3. With the win the Cards are now in a 4 way tie for first place in the NL Central. The Cards/Nationals are at it again today. It’s an afternoon game, first pitch is at 12:45pm. Real quick, during the first game – a game which Ryan Franklin gave up another homerun…the fans started to boo him….after the game…reporters asked him how it felt to have the best fans in the game boo him…his response to the “best fans in the game” label was…sarcastically saying….”Yeah…right”…Well he had some time to think about it…and after the second game…he apologized and said St. Louis is his FAVORITE place to play.
- Other baseball news…It’s really getting bad in L.A….first – the fight that took place on Opening Day that put a Giants fan in a coma….and now Major League Baseball has taken over the finances of the team. Baseball Commissioner Bud Selig announced yesterday that the league will be pretty much controlling the team. Another factor leading to the move was the fact that the Dodgers owner had to take out a $30 million personal loan to meet the team’s payroll. Selig says he will appoint someone to oversee the team and investigate the “operations and finances” of the organization.
- NHL Playoffs continue tonight. Last night, Detroit became the first team to move on to the next round. And tonight, the Bruins will take on the Canadiens, the Blackhawks look to avoid elimination against the Canucks, and the Sharks will take on the Kings.
- In the NBA – the Bulls head to Indiana to take on the Pacers, the Heat tries to go up 3 games to none against the 76ers and the Mavericks will take on the Trail Blazers in Portland.
- Speaking of the NBA. The Lakers have released a new video preaching tolerance. The message is delivered by teammates Lamar Odom, Pau Gasol, Shannon Brown, Ron Artest . . . and, of course, KOBE BRYANT. The message is aimed at ALL haters . . . not just homophobes. Kobe says, quote, “There are all kinds of different people in the world. That’s what makes the world special.” Then he and his teammates continue, quote, “So whether someone is different than you in race, ethnicity, political beliefs, religion or sexual orientation, words could be hurtful. “Replace them with understanding, compassion and acceptance. Let’s make this a better world for all of us, because we’re all in this together.” The video seems really forced and you can see it for yourself….CLICK HERE!
- .Stephanie Gaga has upset some people. She dropped the word, “Retarded” in an interview. Someone compared her song Born This Way to a Madonna song…She said…”Blah,blah,blah,blah…that’s retarded.” She issued an apology…she said: “I consider it part of my life’s work and music to push the boundaries of love and acceptance. My apologies for not speaking thoughtfully. To anyone that was hurt, please know that it was furiously unintentional. An honest mistake, requires honesty to make. Whether life’s disabilities, left you outcast bullied or teased, rejoice and love yourself today.”
- Weird all is also pissed at Lady Gaga…he tried to parody one of her songs…but they didn’t like it. Check it out here…Well – now she has approved the song…yay!
- Leah and Cory from Teen Mom 2 are divorcing because Cory cheated on her. Boo Hoo.
- Lindsay Lohan will be in the new Gotti movie that will be filming sometime this year. She is playing some minor role in the film. She was almost out…but she worked her way back into the movie.
- Justin Beiber told TIME Magazine that Charlie Sheen is the most influential man in the world. Why? Because he got $1 Million followers on Twitter in 1 day.
- Remember Afroman? He didn’t show up at an appearance and he’s getting sued. Fail.
- Andy Sandberg is going to host Shark Week this year.
- GLEE SPOILER: An extra from the show released this years Glee Prom King & Queen. Kurt will be the Prom Queen (hmmmm….what?) and his closeted buddy Karoffski will be the Prom King. Sorry Gleetards……now everyone go ruin a Gleetards day!
David Letterman: Steve Martin, Selena Gomez (R 3/16/11)
Jay Leno: Bradley Cooper, Rebecca Black, Duran Duran (R 3/22/11)
Jimmy Kimmel: Christoph Waltz, Jessica Capshaw, Phantogram
Craig Ferguson: Alfred Molina
Jimmy Fallon: Howard Stern, Penn & Teller, Leon Russell (R 3/7/11)
Carson Daly: Tom Shadyac, the Voice Project, Black Rebel Motorcycle Club (R 3/2/11)
Conan O’Brien: Reese Witherspoon, Joseph Gordon-Levitt, the Head and the Heart
Lopez Tonight: Tyler Perry, Maria Menounos, Lauren Pritchard
Actor Tony Danza is 60.
Brutus The Barber Beefcake is 54.
Actress Andie MacDowell is 53.
Singer Robert Smith of The Cure is 52.
Actor-director John Cameron Mitchell (Hedwig and the Angry Inch) is 48.
Comedian Nicole Sullivan is 41.
Guitarist David Brenner of Theory of a Deadman is 33.
Tony Romo is 31.
Actor James McAvoy (The Last King of Scotland, The Chronicles of Narnia) is 32.
– 75 Nurse Orgy
– Boobsville Cabaret
– Revenge of the Dildos
– Buttman and The Crack
– The Fist, The Whole Fist, and Nothing But The Fist
– Eager Beavers
– Hotbods and Tailpipe
– Clock Strikes Bizarre on Butt Row
Cops busted a man for burglarizing a home and taking more than 100 frozen dinners. 47-year-old Glenn Byers loaded up a baby stroller belonging to the victim to transport 110 frozen TV dinners. Besides the stroller and frozen food, officers say Byers took a tote bag full of comic books, kids toys and a battery charger from a shed and carport outside the home. Byers told police he was going to give his friend the dinners to repay a debt he owed the friend. He also said he thought the location was abandoned.
On Monday, in Phoenix, police busted Alan John Shepard for selling meth. That’s not usually enough to get on our radar. But we’re talking about Alan because, in his mugshot, HE DOESN’T HAVE A MOUTH. Seriously. NO MOUTH. Anyway, back to the story. Alan’s neighbors called the police on him because he’d been selling meth. Meth is terrible for your teeth, which matters to people who have mouths. Which this guy doesn’t. When the cops got there, they found an illegal shotgun next to his bed . . . he’s a convicted felon, so he can’t own one. Also, he doesn’t own a mouth. There’s no word on what happened to his mouth or how he eats or communicates.
Check out the 8AM podcast for our SEXY TIME FUN FACTS -WE OPEN THE SEXUAL CONFESSIONAL….YOU CALL IN AND CONFESS YOUR DARK DIRTY SECRETS!
– 40% of U.S teens have had sexual intercourse with 10% saying they have used ZERO type of birth control.
– Scientist found monkeys, deer, squirrels, and walruses all JO.
– When you JO you could get more pimples.
– It is possible to climax without even being touched. Wow! NEAT!
– According to a new study…some of the penis enhancers work. (Stretchers: WORK! Pumps: DON’T WORK! Pills: DON’T WORK! Surgery: COULD WORK BUT RISKY!)
– Today’s Catholic’s say that they use birth control…98% of them are using it. It’s a big no-no in the church but…too bad. They are using it!
CONTESTANT #1 – Shawn
CATEGORY: TV TRIVIA
QUESTION: In All In The Family, What did Archie Bunker call his son-in-law Mike?
ANSWER: HE GOT IT WRONG…..THE ANSWER IS …..MEATHEAD
HERE’S THE PHONE NUMBER: 636-466-4724
CONTESTANT #2 – ROB
CATEGORY: MOVIE TRIVIA
QUESTION: What is the fraternity that Nerds are part of in Revenge Of The Nerds?
HIS ANSWER: Lambda, Lambda, Lambda (The Tri-Lambs)
THE ANSWER: He was right!
HERE’S THE PHONE NUMBER: NOPE…He got it right.
HERE IS THE PRESS YOUR LUCK FACEBOOK PAGE….CLICK HERE.