NINJA STICKER C/O WOODY AND RIZZUTO
401 S. 18th St
St. Louis, MO 63103
IT’S FRIDAY…AND IT’S TIME TO FORGIVE….TAKE THIS GUY’S ADVICE…HE’S TELLING EVERYONE…F YOU!
It’s Memorial Day Weekend and you need to do some hardcore grillin’. We have the dudes from Grillin’ Fools.com coming in this morning to give you guys the best tips and ideas for grilling! Wow – check out their website for ideas and VIDEO recipes. It’s seriously amazing.
Appetizers and Sides:
Prime Rib – Shows how to French cut a Standing Rib Roast
More Prime Rib – Warning Meat Porn
FOR GENERAL KNOWLEDGE
DAVID’S SHRIMP RECIPE:
+ Get a bowl…and mix in shrimp, beer, butter, garlic salt, pepper, and cayenne pepper.
SWEET CAJUN CHICKEN FROM DAN:
+ Take 1/2 cup brown sugar and 1/4 cup creole mix together, use bone in and skin on chicken. rub the chicken generously with the mixture. put chicken on the grill for about 45 minutes, turning every 10 minutes and enjoy with some sweet baby rays honey chipotle sauce.
TONY’S PORK STEAKS:
+Put steaks in crock pot on low for 3 hrs in your favorite, marinate/beer/and or bbq. Put on grill and bbq for 30 min then eat em with a fork no knifes needed
DREW’S STEAK ON A STICK
+Get thinly sliced (don’t remember the name) round (about 5 inch diameter) steaks. Season with Weber Montreal Steak seasoning and garlic powder. While that is cooking, carmelize pineapple rings (both sides) on cooler area of grill. Once both are done, pierce with skewer and serve!
DREW’S BEER BURGERS:
+Marinade 6-8 raw burger patties (hand shaped) in a 9×13 pan of Bud Light and Lawry’s Seasoned Salt for 1 hour in fridge.
Grill them sprinkling with Lawry’s and another can/bottle of Bud Light until completely cooked. Remove from direct heat and put a piece of Jalapeno American Kraft cheese on each to melt. Take directly off of grill, onto bun, and begin eating…… YUM
- St. Louis is NOT #1….NOT #2…but a big #3 on the Most Dangerous Cities in America list! For the past two years we have been in the top two…but…we are getting better! Remember: This is just based on the CITY! NEAT!
- Pork does NOT have to be cooked all the way through anymore. NEAT!
- The dude who created Netflix did it because his video store charged him $40 in late fees for Apollo 13
- 18% of women are keeping their maiden name now….that’s down from 23% from the 90’s
- There was a plan if Kate Middleton bounced during the Royal Wedding…it’s called “Operation Pumpkin”
- Top 3 causes of aneurysms? Pooping, soda, and sex! NEAT!
- Things that can bring down value of your house:
+ Power Plants
+ Sex offenders
+ Bad Landscaping
Today’s Anthem: Scott Stapp
Here is today’s DISCOUNT NEWS. Remember – these stories may be a few days old…but if you haven’t heard it – it’s news to you!
- Last week a dude from Ohio walked into a bank with the plans to rob it. He was a mid 20 year old guy and walked in with a hooded sweatshirt on with the hood pulls up – most of it covering his face. The employee of the bank – who is a quick thinker – told the employee he was not allowed to be in the bank without putting his hood down because of the banks “not hats, no hoods” police. And the idiot complied! The FBI says when the suspect got to the counter, he handed a note to the teller that said give him money or he would shoot. He got away with a good chunk of cash – but cops do have a good idea who the guy is. No word on if there was an arrest yet.
- An employee at Sears stole a pair of boots from the store…and then wore them to work the next day. He was fired! IDIOT!
- A guy heading to a rally about anti-high gas prices….was dropped off to the thing in a Chevy SUV Suburban….idiot!
- A dude pulled up to a wreck to help cops identify some drivers. When he got out he already smelled of booze, he couldn’t keep his balance…and wait for it…he pee’d his pants! Was he drunk?! YOU BET!
- Former New York Giant Tiki Barber – who is actually attempting a comeback since his retirement in 2006 – is taking some heat already. Why? Well dude made a comment in Sports Illustrated where he compared him and his girlfriend hiding from the media in his agent Mark Lepselter’s attic. Tiki said, “Lep’s Jewish, and it was like a reverse Anne Frank thing.” Of course the Anti-Defamation League is pissed and a ton of folks are all up in arms about it….we’ll wait for it and let you know about the apology when it comes from Tiki’s people.
- The matchup for the NBA finals has been set. Last night LeBron James was huge in helping the Heat rally from behind to beat the Bulls, they now move on to play the Mavericks for the NBA Championship starting on Tuesday.
- The Cardinals were off yesterday…but tonight they are in Colorado and take on the Rockies. First pitch is scheduled for 7:40PM.
- In the NHL – tonight is game 7 of the Eastern Conference finals. The Lightning will look to advance as they take on the Bruins in Boston. The winner will take on the Vancouver Canucks who earlier – eliminated the San Jose Sharks.
- Mark Zuckerberg takes a personal challenge on every year. He just set his new goal: The only meat he is going to eat is animals that HE KILLS HIMSELF. He’s already killed a TON of animals and ate the ish out of them.
- Zack Galifinakis’ Between Two Ferns with Will Ferrell….It’s kind of funny…it’s actually not the best though. Check it out HERE.
- Lindsay Lohan is officially under house arrest. She is confined to the interior of her house for a month. If she sets it off – she gets automatic jail time….Yeah..right!
- Jeff Conaway is going to be taken off of life support within the next few days.
David Letterman: Betty White, Rick Harrison, Morning Teleportation (R 5/4/11)
Jay Leno: Paris Hilton, Dhani Jones, INXS with Pat Monahan
Jimmy Kimmel: Khloe Kardashian Odom, “Science Bob” Pflugfelder, Scott Weiland (R 5/20/11)
Craig Ferguson: Drew Carey, Rutina Wesley, the Electric Barbarellas
Jimmy Fallon: Stone Cold Steve Austin, Marcela Valladolid, Dennis Coffey
Carson Daly: Alison Haislip, Joe Wright, Yelawolf (R 4/7/11)
WOODY’S SARCASTIC PICK OF THE WEEKEND: Dr. Phil – Angry Women/Scared Husbands
- Daniel Tosh is 36
- Annette Benning is 53
- Tom Morello is 47
- Noel Gallagher is 44
- Todd Bridges is 46
- Chris Colfer is 21
- Rudy Giuliani is 67
- Justin Kirk is 42
- Adam Carolla is 47
- Kirk Gibson is 54
- Jamie Oliver is 36
- Louis Gossett Jr is 75
- Andre 3000 is 36
- Elisabeth Hasselbeck is 34
- Mel B is 36
- Lisa Whelchel is 48
- Erik Everhard’s B-Holes and B-Sides
- Face Invaders
- Altered A-Holes Vol. 3
- Bend Over And Say Ahhhhh!
- Mating Season
- Down The Hatch Vol 16
- F My A 2
- Hold Every Drop Than Swap
- Outnumbered Vol 3
- Anal Swine
- Do It Deep and Watch Her Weep
FRIDAY FAIL STORIES
- An ump was umping a game and someone stole his iPhone. He tracked his iPhone and found a guy in an alley talking on a phone. He jumped him and left him bleeding. It was then that the ump found his phone in the concession stand.
– Obama was visiting Westminster Abbey and signed the guest book 24 May 2008. Hmmm…FAIL.
– And Again Presidential fail…
- A dude celebrated that the rapture was over so he jumped in the Kalamazoo river….and drowned to death. FAIL!
- Georgetown University didn’t spell the word UNIVERSITY correct. Check out this picture:
-GOTTA LOVE THE FRIDAY SONG!