401 S. 18th St
St. Louis, MO 63103
WOODY WAS ON THE JILLY’S NEWS COVERAGE ON KSDK. (RIZZ SAID HE LOOKS LIKE HE’S GOT A TOUCH OF THE DOWNS)
Woody mentioned something the other day about women giving the stink eye when you say you aren’t breast feeding your child. Well – we got an email from a LACTIVIST! GOO! Check out the first thing during the 6AM podcast for the email. Some people…we want facts lady! Facts!
Today’s Anthem: The Basketball Chick.
WHO FRIGGIN CARES: Del Taco is going to shut down on Grand in St. Louis city. They are going to knock it down and put something else in it’s place. Ummm….Who cares? Apparently St. Louis does. We all don’t get it. ((NOTE: Woody and Rizz aren’t from STL….I am….but I still don’t get it))
- Don’t you hate it when a server takes your order at a restaurant and doesn’t write anything down? Restaurants are encouraging their employees to do this now! They say the servers are forced to make eye contact and forced to pay more attention which improves service. How about you just write it down & get it correct. That’s good service. All three of us hate that…we also hate the OVER FRIENDLY servers.
- In Portland, a dude was caught taking a leak in a reservoir. Well – in Portland… all of these reservoirs head straight to the residences. So, what did they do? They drained all of the 8 million gallons of water! Hippies are pissed! The city says that the water company is doing this as a giant PR move. Wait – Woody brought up a good point…this water goes straight to the faucet?! It’s not treated first?! WTF! SERIOUSLY?!
- Chris Carpenter pitched a complete game last night getting the 5-1 victory over the Orioles. Colby Rasmus is still on fire…he hit a homer in his second straight game. Tonight the two teams are at it again – first pitch scheduled for 6:05pm.
- On a side note: Cards fans can finally breathe out a sigh of relief…..The team released Ryan Franklin yesterday. The Cards will pay out the remaining $3.25 million dollars they owe him and look to fill his position within the club.
- So for quite sometime now we have been talking about the NFL Lockout…and it looks like ANOTHER league will be heading the same direction. Tonight at midnight – the NBA collective bargaining agreement expires and all reports show that the league will be headed for a lockout. According to some sources – the NBA is in MUCH worse shape than the NFL…and the upcoming NBA season is already in HUGE JEOPARDY.
- And finally – former St. Louis Blue Paul Kariya announced his retirement yesterday. Kariya last played in the 2009-2010 season before suffering another concussion and doctors said yesterday, he has permanent brain damage.
- The National Enquirer set up some hidden cameras – and busted Chris Hansen….not sleeping with kids…but banging a much younger woman. He’s married by the way. OOOOOO…camera’s catch everything. ((Check the 7AM Podcast for some funny ass Chris Hansen audio!)) WANT A CHRIS HANSEN SOUNDBOARD – CLICK HERE?
- Lindsay Lohan was released from House Arrest yesterday just after 35 days. What a joke!
- Check out the vandalism at the Ryan Dunn crash site. CLICK HERE.
—“Jimmy Kimmel” – Shia LaBeouf (“Transformers: Dark of the Moon”) and Green Bay Packers quarterback Aaron Rodgers (“ESPY Awards”). Music Guest: 311.
—“Craig Ferguson” – Henry Winkler (promoting his book “I’ve Never Met an Idiot on the River”) and astronaut Mike Massimino (“Known Universe”).
—“Jimmy Fallon” – Zoe Kravitz (“X-Men: First Class”), Glenn Close (“Damages”) and animal expert Jeff Musial. Music Guest: Joe Jackson. (REPEAT)
—“Carson Daly” – Music Guest: Florence and the Machine. (REPEAT)
—“Lopez Tonight” – Patrick Dempsey (“Transformers: Dark of the Moon”) and “The Marriage Ref” host Tom Papa. Music Guest: David Cook.
–Michael Phelps – 26 (U.S. Olympic swimmer who loves the reefer . . . just LOVES IT!)
–Fantasia (a.k.a. Fantasia Barrino) – 27 (Your third American Idol.)
–Matisyahu – 33 (Hasidic Jew-turned-reggae superstar.)
–Monica Potter – 40 (The poor man’s Julia Roberts. She’s the cutie from “Along Came a Spider”, “Patch Adams”, “Saw” and the first couple of seasons of “Boston Legal”.)
–Phil Anselmo – 43 (Pantera’s lead singer. Rest in peace Dimebag Darrell.)
–Mike Tyson – 45 (Tattooed rapist and THE star of “The Hangover” movies.)
–Vincent D’Onofrio – 52 (“Law & Order: Criminal Intent” superstar who was also Private Pyle in “Full Metal Jacket”.)
–David Alan Grier – 56 (Clown-ass.) (–He WAS Karate Man, sidekick to Blankman!)
Ivy Winters -21 – todays birthday bitch has been screwed more than friends of Bernie Maldoff in 29 fine films including:
– My Creepy Uncle
– Couples Bang The Babysitter
– Mommy and Me
– My First Orgy
– He Can Score 4
– Squirt-o-mania Vol 12
– Magical Feet
– My Oldest Eff
– No Pill, No Condom, No Problem
- 1 OUT OF 8 GUYS WEAR THEIR UNDERWEAR AT LEAST TWICE BEFORE WASHING. NEAT!
- THE TEN MOST COMMON IPHONE PASSCODES? 1234, 0000, 2580, 1111, 5555, 5683, 0852, 2222, 1212, 1998. NEAT!
- THE KEY TO BEING RICH BY MIDDLE AGE IS TO PULL IN $200,000 A YEAR BY AGE 35.
- THE AVERAGE MAN SPENDS OVER $40,000 ON A WOMAN FROM THE TIME HE MEETS HER UNTIL THEY GET MARRIED.
- WOMEN STILL OUTNUMBER MEN BUT IT’S GETTING CLOSER.
- THE COUNTRY IS GETTING OLDER
- OLD AGE KEEPS THE NUMBER OF WOMEN HIGHER
- BELIEVE IT OR NOT, THERE ARE MORE MEXICANS IN THIS COUNTRY THAN BEFORE
- MAINE IS THE OLDEST STATE (PEOPLES AGE)…UTAH IS THE YOUNGEST
- MARRIED HOUSEHOLDS ARE AT AN ALL-TIME LOW.
- SIX QUOTES THAT AREN’T ACTUALLY IN THE BIBLE BUT PEOPLE THINK THEY ARE
- God helps those who help themselves
- This too shall pass
- Spare the rod, spoil the child.
- Satan tempted Eve to eat the forbidden apple
- God works in mysterious ways
- Cleanliness is next to godliness.
Check out the 8AM podcast for our SEXY TIME FUN FACTS –
WE HAD 2 FAIL STORIES INVOLVING BACHELOR PARTIES! THIS LED US TO OUR SEXY TIME TOPIC….BACHELOR/BACHELORETTE PARTY STORIES!
WOODY ASKED WHAT IS THE WORST THING THAT YOU HAVE EVER SEEN HAPPEN AT THESE PARTIES?!
CONTESTANT #1 – Richard
CATEGORY: WILD CARD
QUESTION: What state is the Grand Canyon in?
ANSWER: ARIZONA (HE SAID NEVADA)
HERE’S THE PHONE NUMBER: 573-308-2448
CONTESTANT #2 – Andrew
CATEGORY: MOVIE TRIVIA
QUESTION: Who played the part of the Indians radio announcer in the movie Major League
ANSWER: Bob Uecker (HE HAD NO IDEA)
HERE’S THE PHONE NUMBER: 314-378-7460
HERE IS THE PRESS YOUR LUCK FACEBOOK PAGE….CLICK HERE.