NINJA STICKER C/O WOODY AND RIZZUTO
401 S. 18th St
St. Louis, MO 63103
Today’s Anthem: Sassy Anthem Fail
Big Thanks to EVERYONE who came out to Big St Charles Motorsports and the Calendar Girl Finals. It was awesome! The Ride of the Century was huge! Terry even made the news! Big thanks to everyone who came and big ups to Tiffany who won the contest.
DONNIE’S WEEK IN RAGE RECAP:
- Last week down in Florida – cops were driving around looking for hookers. They found one trolling around the 7-11 parking lot. She said, “whip it out”. (All to prove he wasn’t a cop…) so he did. He whipped out the FAKE RUBBER DONGER AND PUT A CONDOM ON IT….she began pleasuring it. As he was driving – a opossum ran into the street and he slammed on the breaks and sent the hooker into the dashboard. What an hooker. She was arrested.
- Cops pulled over a 15 year old driving…and saw a mother effin rocket launcher in the backseat. The dude stole the rocket launcher and cops have no idea how he got the weapon but – this kid is SOOOO Grounded.
- Check out the Spongebob throwdown:
- We’ll get a little more in depth with NFL Week 2 when we recap Beat A Woman…but I’ll give you just a list of some of the winners. The Bucs, Saints, Redskins and Titans all got wins. The Jets and Packers get the W. The Steelers shutout the Seahawks. The Lions and Donnies Bills are now 2-0! The Browns make the Colts 0-2 for the first time since 98. The Patriots, Falcons, Texans and Broncos all win and the Cowboys win in OT against the 49ers. Don’t forget…Rams in Primetime tonight…They take on the Giants in NY for some Monday Night Football action!
- The Cardinals are still making a run at the NL Wild Card. The Braves lost yesterday and the Cards got the 5-0 win over Philly so they now sit back 3.5 games in the Wild Card. The team wraps up the series in Philly tonight – first pitch scheduled for 6:05PM. Boston and Tampa are still battling for the AL Wild Card. Boston currently leads the race by 2 games.
- Finally – We’ve said this before…Floyd Mayweather is a punk. He met Victor Ortiz on Saturday and got the win…but people are calling B.S. because of the way he got the 4th round knockout. So Ortiz headbutts Mayweather and the ref deducts a point from Ortiz and separates the fighters. Ortiz immediately apologized and hugged Mayweather and looked like he tried to even kiss him. As soon as the two were in the center of the ring…Ortiz went for another hug and when he stepped back, hands at his sides, Mayweather jacked him twice in the face. Couple things. 1) You COULD said it was dirty. 2) They always say, protect yourself at all times. Regardless – Mayweather gets the win. He’s ultra-doucher for what happened after the fight. 80 year old HBO announcer Larry Merchant was interviewing Floyd when he went OFF! He said, “You never give me a fair shake. HBO need to fire you. You don’t know ISH about boxing…you aint’ ISH…You’re not ISH!” To which the old time replied: “I wish I was 50 years younger and I’d kick your ass.” AWESOME!
HBO TOOK DOWN THE MAYWEATHER CLIP…BUT YOU CAN FIND IT IF YOU GOOGLE IT…WE JUST CAN’T LINK IT TO THE BLOG.
- Want to know the 2011 Primetime Emmy winners? Click HERE….Modern Family tore it up. Someone always gets hosed during the “In Memorium” thing during these awards shows. Jeff Connaway wasn’t included. Clarise Taylor (G-ma Huxtable) and Uncle Leo (Seinfeld) were also left out.
- Steve-O from Jackass made a joke about the fire at the Great White show a few years back and said, “The last time this many people got roasted at least Great White was playing. ” Oofah! Comedy Central will remove the joke from the airing of tonight’s roast of Charlie Sheen.
- The Grandma in Happy Gilmore died Thursday….so sad. All she wanted was a warm glass of milk.
- The Westboro Baptist Church (GodHatesFags) protested the Foo Fighters show in Kansas City. Check this…hilarious!
Jimmy Falon is 37
Cheri O’Teri is 49
Joe Morgan is 68
Alison Sweeney is 35
Adam “The One True Batman” West is 83
Trisha Yearwood is 47
Jeremy Irons is 63
Katrina Bowden is 23
Bill Medley is 71
Tegan & Sara are 31
Angelina Valentine – 25 – Today’s birthday girl has been in 186 fine films including:
– Taco Shop
– King Dong Vol 3
– Squirt Holes Vol 3
– Head Master Vol 3
– Big Penis Gloryholes
– Funny Bone
– Sleazy Riders
– Every Last Drop Vol 16
– Lex the Impaler
– Buttsex Nymphos
BEAT A WOMAN GAMES OF THE WEEK:
OUR 2nd CONTESTANT WHO WILL ATTEMPT TO BEAT A WOMAN (RAVEY)….AT FOOTBALL PICKS IS GERALD FROM O’FALLON. IF HE WINS HE GETS A HOTSHOTS GIFT CARD AND A CHANCE TO WIN A SUPER SWEET GRAND PRIZE! IF YOU WANT TO GET IN THE ACTION…EMAIL US WHY YOU CAN BEAT A WOMAN ….IN FOOTBALL PICKS TO…. email@example.com.
Beat a Woman Games of the Week
Bears at Saints–Sunday 12:00 (BOTH PICK SAINTS)
Browns at Colts–Sunday 12:00 (BOTH PICK COLTS)
Cowboys at 49ers–Sunday 3:05 (BOTH PICK COWBOYS)
Chargers at Patriots–Sunday 3:15 (BOTH PICK PATRIOTS)
Eagles at Falcons–Sunday Night Game (Ravey Picks ATL & Gerald Picks PHIL)
Monday Night Game is Rams at Giants (BOTH PICK NYG)
RAVEY WINS! RAVEY IS NOW 2-0!
- TUESDAY: Joshua Greene, a 27-year-old West Virgina man was jailed Saturday after he allegedly streaked at a NASCAR event while keeping a wild raccoon in his car. According to Bristol police, officers were dispatched after receiving multiple calls from witnesses who reported that a man was running naked through Pit Row Market – a place where concerts were being held in honor of the weekend’s NASCAR event. Officers arrived to find Greene naked in a sub division just across the state line in neighboring Bristol, Tennessee. During the investigation, police discovered that Greene had been keeping a wild raccoon in the back seat of his car. Green told investigators that he and his girlfriend found the raccoon and chased it into their car. Greene was booked into the Sullivan County Jail on charges of public intoxication, indecent exposure and being in possession of a wild animal. He was released after posting a $1,500 bond.
- WEDNESDAY: A man in southern Mississippi is accused of trying to walk out of a D’Iberville grocery store without paying for food items he’d stuffed into his cargo shorts including live lobsters. Police Chief Wayne Payne says 35-year-old Nathan Mark Hardy was arrested Saturday after allegedly being caught stuffing food into his cargo shorts – two bags of jumbo shrimp, a pork loin and two live lobsters. Payne says Hardy, of Biloxi, tried to escape by throwing the pork loin at employees at the local Winn Dixie but fell while running away. He was arrested at the scene. The shoplifting charge is a misdemeanor, but Hardy remained jailed Wednesday in the Harrison County jail with no bond pending a hearing on a probation violation.
- THURSDAY: According to police, Shover, pictured left, opened packages of raw ground beef and raw stew beef, eating portions of each before returning them to the shelves. A loss prevention officer and the store manager followed the 53-year-old Shover out to the parking lot where, conveniently, a police officer was found. The officer was able to bring Shover into custody without incident after threatening him with a taser.The Walmart estimates that Shover ate about $24.53 worth of product. He’s charged with retail theft and, due to being a repeat defender, Shover’s crime will be charged as a felony
- FRIDAY: A Port St. Lucie man was cited for breaching the peace after allegedly trying to use pliers to pull out a tooth while he was drunk, according to a police affidavit.Francisco Rojas, 49, was drunk in his garage when his wife called police, asking for them to come over and stop him from pulling out his tooth, the arrest affidavit said.After they arrived, the officers asked the wife to open the garage door because the stench from Rojas’ vomit was so bad, according to the report.As the officers tried to talk to Rojas, he repeatedly shouted obscenities at them, causing some of the kids playing on the street to gather near the house. After being warned that he might be arrested for breach of peace, Rojas continued with the obscenities and told one of the arresting officers to take him to jail, the report said.
- WINNER: FRANCISCO ROJAS D.D.S!
HOOSHE BONUS VIDEO!
WHAT’S UP GRANDMA?
CORRECT GUESS: RULER!