NINJA STICKER C/O WOODY AND RIZZUTO
401 S. 18th St
St. Louis, MO 63103
Today’s Anthem: Kat DeLuna! FLASHY!
Check out Twitter page for the Michael Hunt audio that we played today. You can find our Twitter page by clicking HERE. Michael Hunt was supposed to talk but no one told First name: MIKE…..Last name: HUNT to stick around. Too funny!
CHECK OUT SOME OF THE RED & TUBE BAR PRANKS CALLS THAT WE ALSO PLAYED THIS MORNING. THEY ARE FILTHY! JUST A WARNING. CLICK HERE!
Michelle Obama went to Target the other day. She walked in incognito and wore a baseball hat and sunglasses. Secret service scoped out the place earlier in the day and then she went in and even pushed her own cart! Neato!
- Police in Florida said they arrested a woman accused of stealing a bike and exposing herself in a convenience store while carrying drugs. Authorities said Clinton Culpepper, 30, called police about 7:30 p.m. Saturday from the Circle K store and said a woman, identified as Danielle Moffet, 34, had stolen his bike and returned it when he gave chase. Culpepper told police he followed the woman to the Circle K , where a clerk told officers the woman had spent several minutes inside the bathroom and came out topless when he knocked on the door. Customers, including a 6-year-old boy, were present when the woman exposed herself, police said.
- The Conrad Murray case continues…the security guard who testified yesterday said that Dr. Murray called him and told him to take a BUNCH of the viles of drugs that Michael was taking. When MJ died, the Dr. didn’t call 911 first…they hid the drugs…and then called 911. Weird. Why didn’t the security guard questions Dr. Murray? The guard said it was because he thought Dr. Murray’s intentions were the best for Michael Jackson.
- Will Shatner is back in action doing the really stupid cover songs. Check this out…
- There is a rumor going around that the real reason Rhianna got her ass beat by Chris Brown because SHE found out that he was banging some dude. Some guy that works for an R&B singer named Martin says that it may all be true. Who knows.
- Ashton Kutcher mistress is looking to cash in…shocking! She’s shopping her story to media outlets and she is looking for $250,000 but no one is willing to pay that much.
- Holly Madison – girl next door- has insured her boobs for $1 million dollars.
- After the 3rd American Pie movie…there were a bunch of American Pie DVD movies…they made decent money…but now – there is American Reunion coming up. And now we know what the stars are getting made:
- Jason Biggs & Sean William Scott are making $5 Million
- Eugene Levy and Allison Hannigan are making $3 Million
- The rest are making around $500,000 – $750,000 bucks
- Except…Tara Reid who is making $250,000…OOFAH!
- A university in London figured out the catchiest pop songs of all time….and found this:
- We Are The Champions by Queen was #1
- Followed by: YMCA by Village People, FatLip by SUM41, Final Countdown by Europe, Brown Eyed Girl by Van Morrison, Living On A Prayer by Bon Jovi.
- COOL SLOW MOTION WATER BALLOON VIDEO:
Mark McGwire is 48
Zach Galifianakis is 42
T-Pain is 26
Fran Drescher is 54
Barry Williams is 57
Randy Quaid is 61
Stinger is 60
Kelly Ripa is 41
Efren Ramirez is 38
Lacey Chabert is 29
Paul Teutul Jr is 37
Jenna Elfman is 40
Rod Carew is 66
Julie Andrews is 76
Tiffany is 40
Eric Stoltz is 50
Gracie Glam – 21 – Today’s birthday bitch has been banged more than Todd Rundgren’s drum in 169 fine films including:
– A Wet Dream On Elm Street
– Paste My Face Vol 17
– 12 Nasty Girls Masturbating
– Bigger Feels Better
– JO Material Vol 5
– Call of Booty
– Teenage Load
– Relax, He’s My Stepdad
- A guy in Malaysia saw his wife take off her clothes, touch herself, and moan while she was sleeping. So he called the police to report that she was being molested by an invisible man. IDIOT!
- Last week, two Vietnamese friends were hunting together out in the woods when a dog, belonging to one of the guys was attacked and killed by a wild monkey. The OTHER friend grabbed the carcass and went home to eat it. Well – it pissed off the other guy who shot his buddy with a crossbow and killed him. We think it’s totally hoosier…do you?!
- This sucks! Detroit police announced they might be shutting down a mobile strip club that’s been servicing some fans tailgating before the games. It’s called the “Booty Lounge” and it’s a large bu with two stages, stripper poles, and it’s a $10 cover. The cops are investigating the legality of the whole thing, and they promise to have it wrapped up by the next home game. The fact it’s mobile could allow this thing to continue.
- The Cards start their NLDS action against the Phillies this weekend starting tomorrow and Sunday. Then Game 3 will be back here in St. Louis on Tuesday. First pitch tomorrow is at 4:00PM. Tonight it’s the Rangers and Rays at 4PM with the prime time game being the Yankees and the Tigers. All games tonight are on TBS.
- Dan McLaughlin obviously loves the drink. Back in November of last year – Danny Boy was busted for DUI which he pleaded guilty to and was on two years probation…and on Sunday…he didn’t a little booze N cruise again. This time he got in a little accident. McLaughlin was driving in chesterfield when he a traffic sign and then took off. He was booked and arrested for DUI and leaving the scene of an accident. He currently has no assignments for Fox Sports Midwest.
- In other Booze News: Two time Indy 500 winner Al Unser Jr. was arrested late Wednesday/Early Thursday for DUI. Apparently him and another driver was drag racing going over 100 mph. He was racing in his Suburban in a neighborhood. He sobered up and was released from jail. Charges are still pending.
- The Blues beat the Avalanche last night 3-14 in preseason action. Their next game is on Saturday at the Scott Trade. The Blues take on the Stars at 1:30PM.
- And finally….The Mizzou Tigers are off this weekend but the Fighting Illini take on Northwestern at 11AM on Saturday.
BEAT A WOMAN GAMES OF THE WEEK:
OUR 4th CONTESTANT WHO WILL ATTEMPT TO BEAT A WOMAN (RAVEY)….AT FOOTBALL PICKS IS Jimmy. IF HE WINS HE GETS A HOTSHOTS GIFT CARD AND A CHANCE TO WIN A SUPER SWEET GRAND PRIZE! IF YOU WANT TO GET IN THE ACTION…EMAIL US WHY YOU CAN BEAT A WOMAN ….IN FOOTBALL PICKS TO firstname.lastname@example.org.
GAMES OF THE WEEK:
Washington @ St Louis (BOTH PICK WASH)
Pittsburgh @ Houston (Ravey – Pitt/Jimmy – Hou)
Detroit @ Dallas (Ravey – Dal/Jimmy – Det)
Tennessee @ Cleveland (Ravey – Tenn/Jimmy – Cle)
REST OF GAMES – BOTH PICKS THE SAME WINNERS:
Carolina @ Chicago (CHI)
Minnesota @ K.C (MINN)
Buffalo @ Cincinnati (CIN)
S.F @ Philly (PHI)
N.O @ Jacksonville (N.O.)
NY Giants @ Arizona (NYG)
Atlanta @ Seattle (ATL)
N.E @ Oakland (N.E.)
Miami @ S.D. (S.D.)
Denver @ G.B (G.B)
NY Jets @ Baltimore (BAL)
MNF: Indy @ Tampa (TB)
- Earlier this month an idiot grabbed some mushrooms from his yard…cooked them up…and put them together with some noodles and ate them. Hours later…him and his wife have stomach aches, weakness, vomiting, diarrhea. He’s now waiting for a liver transplant. FAIL!
- A man and his wife traveled to Chitown to go see the final episode of Oprah. But – he didn’t have tickets. So he beat his own ass and said that someone beat him up and mugged him for the tickets. Well – when he got out of jail cops saw right through the story and he got charged with felony disorderly conduct.
- Three 19 year olds in L.A decided they wanted to steal some beer from a convenience store. Two of the guys walked inside, grabbed two 30-packs of Tecate beer and headed for the exit. When an employee approached them, one teen dropped his beer and ran…the other took off – beer still in hand – and headed for the getaway vehicle. One of the kids was grabbed by another employee but the other managed to get in the car and they took off, but not before an employee jumped onto the hood of the car. The car drove about 50 yards before crashing into a curb and QUOTE “Sending the employee flying through the air.” The driver took off on foot and was chased into a car wash tunnel as it was operational. Witnesses say he came out of the other side of the tunnel soaking wet and covered in suds. The other kid in the car got away…but left his wallet in the vehicle. All of the kids were arrested and some of the charges include robbery, resisting arrest, assault with a deadly weapon and traffic violations. If you’re wondering – they did manage to get the beer back.
- Three teens out in California filmed themselves being all stupid with their cars running stop signs and being just regular a-holes. Well – they posted the video on line and the cops found it and tracked them back to their house and ticketed them all. IDIOTS.
- A man in Canada was camping with a friend and thought he heard a bear getting into the tent…he pulled out a shotgun and opened fired. Shot his buddy right in the face. FAIL!
- A 64 year old dude in N.C loves the movie 127 Hours. He decided to take a trip and recreated the journey. He dislocated his shoulder and shattered his leg. He was crawling back to safety…he had to crawl for 5 miles. He was finally found after 4 days and will recover…MOVIE REENACTMENT FAIL!
LISTENER FAIL STORIES:
1) Steve in Washington: Brother stole a car and the owner caught him and beat him so bad he was put in the hospital.
2) Cameron drove a riding lawn mower off of a retaining wall.
3) Jeremy: His buddy was hammered at a Drunk Driving Awareness Event.
4) Tim tried to impress a girl by doing a 180 in his car and smashed into her vintage Mustang. ((WINNER!!))
5) Robert’s buddy was on his first day back on the job and backed a dump truck into his bosses truck.