NINJA STICKER C/O WOODY AND RIZZUTO
401 S. 18th St
St. Louis, MO 63103
Today’s Anthem: SAVING ABEL…GET OFF THE DAMN BUS!!!
WHERE CAN YOU FIND THE SHOW THIS WEEK?
- THUR: WAR @ THE HOTSHOTS IN O’FALLON, IL FROM 8P-10P FOR A CARDS WATCH PARTY. CLICK HERE
- FRIDAY: WAR @ COBB FACTORY IN OLD MONROE FROM 8P-10P. CLICK HERE
- SAT: WAR @ TOP GUN IN ARNOLD, MO FROM 1p-3p. CLICK HERE!
DONNIE’S WEEK IN RAGE!
- Dr. Pepper has now created a soda just for dudes. It’s called Dr. Pepper 10. And their campaign is that it is literally NOT FOR WOMEN. It’s got 10 calories because apparently men need SOME sort of calories. Even in the commercial where there is jungle dudes fighting snaked riding ATV’s….they are saying something like ladies – take it easy…we got this. A manly soda? Dude….come on. This is retarded.
- You may have heard the American Mustache Institute before…they are here from St. Louis. Well – they just published their two year study to determine which U.S. cities are the most Mustache Friendly. The ranking was based on number of restaurants serving Miller Lite on tap, and the number of monster trucks, motorcycles, and ATV’s per capita. Dead last? L.A. Here are the Top Ten
- Oklahoma City
- New York
- The World Series is set and it will be between the Texas Rangers and the St. Louis Cardinals. The Cards bat the Brewers 12-6 last night to win the NLCS is 6 games. David Freese was honored with the NLCS MVP Award. Meanwhile on Saturday, the Rangers beat the Tigers 15-5 to win their series by a total of 4 games to 2 as well. It’s the second straight year the Rangers are in the World Series…this is the Cards first appearance since 2006 – when the won the whole thing. First game is Wednesday night here in St. Louis.
- We’ll get more in depth into NFL chat with Beat A Woman…but here are the winners from yesterday. The Falcons, Bengals, and Giants all got wins. The 49ers ended Detroit’s undefeated season. The Steelers, Eagles, Raiders, and Ravens were all winners. The Patriots beat the Cowboys, and Tampa and Chicago both got wins. The only undefeated team in the league? The Packers who – because of certain rule in effect – beat a team that will not be named. Tonights MNF game on ESPN – it’s the Dolphins and the Jets…kick off is at 7:30PM.
- You usually see stuff like this in Pee Wee football games between two drunk dads…but these are NFL head coaches. After the Lions, 49ers game…San Fran head coach Jim Harbaugh and Lions Coach Jim Schwartz almost got into a fist fight. Harbaugh was jumping up and down and celebrating and gave Schwartz and pretty hard handshake and then dismissed him..sort of. Well – that pissed of Schwartz who said Harbaugh also threw a swear word at him.
- The Blues split a pair of games over the weekend. On Saturday they beat the Sharks in San Jose 4-2…but on Sunday they lost to Anaheim by a final of 4-2. Their next game is tomorrow night against the Kings in L.A.And finally – a sad note: 33-year-old Indy 500 winner DAN WHELDON was killed yesterday in a 15-car pile-up at the Las Vegas Motor Speedway. Wheldon ramped off another car, hit the wall, and his car caught fire. He was airlifted to a hospital, but two hours later, they announced he didn’t make it. He’d won the Indy 500 twice: In May, and back in 2005. Three other drivers were hurt, and it’s not surprising . . . In the video, you can see THREE cars go completely airborne at one point. The rest of the race was canceled.
- Lindsay Lohan says that she is working towards doing all of her community service and says that when she travels…it’s all been approved and that people just need to leave her alone.
- The New Charlies Angels show has sucked and is canceled.
- Kendra Wilkinson said that she will no longer get naked for our enjoyment anymore.
- Zachary Quinto…the new Spock in the Star Trek movies….is gay. OK.
- Hugh Jackman’s Real Steel was the top movie of the week for the second straight week.
- Tone Loc collapsed over the weekend during a concert…he’s better now.
- Kelly Osborne is glad that Christina Aguillera is fat now. Nice.
- Eminem is 38
- George Wendt is 62
- Mike Judge is 48
- Alan Jackson is 52
- Margot Kidder is 62
- Ziggy Marles is 42
- Chris Kirkpatrick is 39
- Wyclef Jean is 38
- Norm MacDonald is 47
- Katrina Kraven – 34 – Today’s bday bitch has been in 163 fine films including:
- Shaving Co-Eds Vol 4
- Hot Bods and Tail Pipe Vol 29
- The Incredible Gulp
- Anal Showdown
- Black Pipe Layers Vol 3
- So Many White Women So Little Time
- Backwash Babes
- Straight Up The Pipe
- Pull My Hair & Call Me Stupid
RING THE BELL
QUESTION FROM A LISTENER: Is it Ring The Bell Worthy if a dude gets his nipples pierced? We asked our listeners are this is what they said….59% of our listeners say it is GAY!
Check out the 7AM PODCAST FOR ALL THE RING THE BELL MOMENTS!
A restaurant in Vancouver had a unisex bathroom that didn’t have any urinals and only had stalls…has now instituted a rule that men must sit down to pee. Well – if there is actually any dude that sits down to pee and follows that rule…RING THE BELL!
Rams v. Packers ((BOTH PICK PACKERS)) – TIE
49ers v. Lions ((MONTE PICKS S.F /// RAVEY PICKS DET)) – MONTE POINT
Texans v. Ravens ((BOTH PICK RAVENS)) – TIE
Panthers v. Falcons ((MONTE PICKS CAR /// RAVEY PICKS ATL)) – RAVEY POINT
Eagles v. Redskins ((BOTH PICK EAGLES)) – TIE
Vikings v. Bears ((MONTE PICKS MINN /// RAVEY PICKS CHI)) – RAVEY POINT
Dolphins v. Jets
Bills v. Giants – NYG
Colts v. Bengals – CIN
Jaguars v. Steelers – PIT
Browns v. Raiders – OAK
Cowboys v. Patriots – NE
Saints v. Bucs – TAM
HERE IS THE RING FOR BEAT A WOMAN GRAND PRIZE WINNER!
- TUESDAY: Police arrested a woman in Iowa, charging her with domestic abuse, after she ripped a door off a house and smacked her bitch up after he refused to have sex with her. Police say 28-year-old Melissa Minarsich got into an argument with her boyfriend after he refused to feed her vagina. Minarsich allegedly did not take her her demands for the dong being refused and became violent, hitting her boyfriend a couple of times and ripping a storm door off the house. When police arrived they noted Minarsich smelled strongly of alcohol and was slurring her speech. She also did not deny the allegations. “All she wansh ish a p-p-piece of ass *hic* izat too, too…. *hic* too mush to ask fer?” Minarsich asked the police. Because this is the second time Minarsich has been charged with domestic assault, having been convicted of it once before in 2009, she’s looking at a possible two year prison sentence and a fine of $6,250.
- WEDNESDAY: A Muncie man was arrested Monday, after police said he drove drunk and later threw a container of urine at a police officer. Police suspected Scott Grahg of driving while under the influence because of his erratic driving. Once pulled over, officers said Grahg said he was not doing anything wrong by drinking and driving, because he did not hit anyone. Grahg refused to take a breathalyzer test, so he was taken to the hospital to have blood drawn.Police said that is where he threw a container of his urine at an officer.Grahg is facing preliminary charges Tuesday morning for the incident.He is being held in the Delaware County Jail.
- THURSDAY: Joseph Wilson, who turned 50 this year, reached the dubious milestone Thursday in Port St. Lucie. According to an arrest affidavit, Wilson walked out of the department store with the merchandise under his clothing. When a loss-prevention officer tried to confront Wilson, he jumped into a waiting minivan and ordered the driver to “take off,” the report said. Wilson’s friend didn’t take off, so the suspect hustled out of the other side of the vehicle and ran away, according to the affidavit. The officer lost him, but a witness called police a short time later to say Wilson was in the bushes in a Wendy’s parking lot just down the road. The merchandise Wilson is accused of stealing was worth $174. Prior to Thursday, Wilson had a record that included 37 felony arrests, 47 misdemeanors and 15 others. In all, he’s been convicted in 35 of those incidents.
- FRIDAY: Indiana resident Jacqueline Hamilton was arrested for leaving a CVS store with a bottle of whiskey and a scarecrow. Oh, and she was driving her husband’s golf cart too…. completely wasted. What’s the crime in that officer? Sometimes you need to run up to CVS for a quick bottle of whiskey and a scarecrow, what was she supposed to do, walk? Does driving a golf cart actually constitute driving? Evidently she had already polished off a bottle of whiskey before heading to CVS to buy another, which she says she was bringing home to drink by the fireplace.
WINNER: THE 50 YEAR OLD 100TH ARREST CHAMPION!