NINJA STICKER C/O WOODY AND RIZZUTO
401 S. 18th St
St. Louis, MO 63103
Today’s Anthem: CINDY LAUPER FAIL!
WHERE CAN YOU FIND THE SHOW THIS WEEK?
- FRIDAY NIGHT: HOTSHOTS FENTON SEXY LINGERIE/BIKINI CONTEST FROM 10p-12a. NEED DIRECTIONS? Click HERE.
DONNIE’S WEEK IN RAGE…AND THIS WEEK IT’S EPIC!
WE RANG THE BELL DURING THE 9AM PODCAST…CHECK IT OUT ON THE WARBLOG! CLICK HERE!
- A dude here in St. Louis named Mark Chartrand was coaching a youth soccer team and met this chick…they started dating and over the course of their five year relationship borrowed more than $138,000 from her. He told her that he was a “clandestine counter-terrorism operative” and was about to go overseas and would get $1 million dollars for his mission. Well – it was B.S. He got charged and convicted…he could get six to twelve years in prison.
- Remember this Headline Hooshe? The dude who was arrested for being in a public park naked, covered in oil, and sunbathing. He was found with a Gay Power book, and he told cops, “I’m From New York..I can’t do this here?” Well – now he is called The Praying Man because he was arrested during Occupy Wallstreet and got down on her knees and started praying.
- A 16 year old girl in Washington went out with her dad’s permission. And he happens to be one of the Renaissance Fair enthusiasts. So as a punishment – the dad made the daughter put on the armor and beat her ass with a wooden sword for two hours. Cops arrested the parents who said they had the right to do what they wanted when it came to disciplining their child. No…No it isn’t.
- The Cardinals lost to the Rangers last night 4-0 in game 4 of the World Series. The Series is now tied up 2 games a piece with game 5 tonight in Texas. Texas dominated last night, but it’s all good- the Cardinals embarrassed them on Saturday. Albert Pujols tied a MLB record becoming only the 3 player to hit 3 home runs in a World Series game, the other two being Babe Ruth and Reggie Jackson. He added two hits earlier in the game, and recorded 6 RBI during the game. Like I said before, the Cardinals and Rangers meet for game 5 tonight in Texas…first pitch is at 7:05PM.
- The Blues had a pair of games over the weekend and got a pair of wins. They beat Carolina in OT on Friday and then got the 4-2 win over Philadelphia on Saturday. The Blues next game in Wednesday in Vancouver against the Canucks.
- We’ll get in depth with NFL Talk when we chat with Ravey during the Beat A Woman segment but here are the winners from this weekend: The Browns won a snoozer against the Seahawks, the Falcons, Texans, and Jets all got wins. The Cowboys, Bears, Panthers, Packers, and Steelers got victories. Tim Tebow led the Broncos to a late comeback and an eventual win in OT. The Chiefs capitalized on 3 INT from both Kyle Boller and Carson Palmer to shut out the Raiders. And the Saints…oofah…they tore APART Indy….62-7 was the final. It was the most points by a team since the AFL/NFL Merger. Don’t forget – tonight’s MNF game at 7:30PM – the Ravens are in Jacksonville to take on the Jags.
- And finally – remember last week when someone dressed as a ref – ran onto the field at the UCLA/ZONA football game and then the giant brawl ensued. Well that dude is in a TON of trouble. The streaker was 22 year old student Jace Lankow….and he was able to grab the ball and take off…and then strip down to a Speedo. Security chased him and we all saw the fight on the field that took place. Well – two players were ejected and ten players were suspended…and now – Jace is being charged for FELONY CRIMINAL IMPERSONATION and this dude could get 18 months in jail. If we hear anything else – we’ll keep ya updated…but that SUCKS!
- Biography of Steve Jobs comes out today. Here are some details…Bill Clinton asked Steve Jobs about the Monica Lewinsky thing…and then also Jobs met his biological father before either one knew who the other one was. Which is super crazy. Jobs also believes that the Android system was stolen from him by a former employee. He also regrets not immediately having surgery when they found his cancer. The next big thing from Apple? Rumor has it that its going to be something with a TV
- Lindsay Lohan showed up 90 minutes early for her morgue shift. She apparently sent out an apology of cupcakes and the morgue turned away the cupcakes. That night she partied at a club and tried to hit on the lead singer of Foster the People…and he denied her every time he tried to talk to him.
- Piper Laurie – who mostly is famous for playing the mom in Carrie – and claims she lost her virginity to Ronald Reagan. She claims they were in a movie together back in the day and she was actually playing his daughter in the film. She claims he was a prick and made note of how long he lasted…and he was ignorant.
- Here is a rumor…January Jones – the broad from Mad Men….may or may not have a love child with Ashton Kutcher. Read full story HERE.
- Madonna’s brother lives under a bridge. He’s super homeless. Fail!
Kevin Klein is 64
Tila Tequila is 30
B.D Wong is 51
- Stephanie Rage – 47 – today’s bday whore has proven she is more Trick than Treat is such films including:
- The Horneymooners
- Finger Friggin Vol 2
- Three Men And A lady
- Big Boob Conflict
- National Poontang’s Sex Vacation
- Dump Site
- Today’s Douchebag of the Day story starts out last year when a 14 year old girl was diagnosed with an inoperable brain tumor. Her dying wish was to have her family move out of their tiny apartment, so she could die in a bedroom of her own. And the kind people in her hometown in Ohio raised $120,000 to grant her final wish. The family gave the money to the girl’s cousin, 36 year old Hamzah Abuhamdeh, and asked him to take care of the purchase. And he did. He bought a home…and rented it out to someone else. The girl died in the bed in the living room in the apartment. When the TV station got ahold of this dude….he said, “WE ARE ALL GOING TO DIE” Wow! He’s been charged with three counts of theft and is today’s Douchebag of the Day.
BEAT A WOMAN – NFL WEEK 7
RAVEY (6-1) VS. Rick McDonald
GAMES OF THE WEEK
San Diego vs. NY Jets (RICK PICKS S.D /// RAVEY PICKS JETS) RAVEY’S POINT
Chicago vs. Tampa (RICK PICKS CHI /// RAVEY PICKS BUCS) RICK’S POINT
K.C vs. Oakland (BOTH PICK OAK) NO POINTS
Denver vs. Miami (BOTH PICK DEN) BOTH POINTS
Houston vs. Tennessee (BOTH PICK TENN) NO POINTS
ALL CAME DOWN TO TOTAL POINTS ON THE SUNDAY NIGHT GAME:
Ravey: 51 Points Rick: 49 Points
SUNDAY NIGHT GAME:
Indy vs. New Orleans (BOTH PICK N.O) 62-7 FINAL
RAVEY WINS! SHE’S 6-1 NOW!
RAVEY WENT 7 – 5 this week
OTHER GAMES: ALL OTHER GAMES THE SAME
Washington vs. Carolina (BOTH PICK CAR) CAR
Atlanta vs. Detroit (BOTH PICK DET) ATL
Seattle vs. Cleveland (BOTH PICK SEA) CLE
Pittsburgh vs. Arizona (BOTH PICK PITT) PITT
Green Bay vs. Minnesota (BOTH PICK GB) GB
Baltimore vs. Jacksonville (BOTH PICK BAL)
- MONDAY: Two men have been hospitalized after a fight over a deer carcass in northeastern Pennsylvania. State police say the altercation happened on Saturday. That’s when 33-year-old Jason Frey says he shot a deer and tracked it to a property owned by 48-year-old Anthony Contino Sr. A fight ensued involving the two men and others. Frey and another man, 57-year-old Arthur Frey, had to be taken to hospitals. They were reported in stable condition.
- TUESDAY: A Detroit-area man was arrested for allowing his 9-year-old daughter to drive him around while he was drunk. At 3 a.m., a man ambled into a gas station in suburban Detroit, and it was clear he had been drinking. Surveillance video showed the suspect telling a gas station clerk that he has a designated driver – a pint-size designated driver. The gas station surveillance camera caught the 9-year-old chauffeur alongside her drunk and dancing father as they headed back toward the big red van he uses for work. Someone else called 911 and said the girl was driving pretty well. When police pulled the van over they found a driver sitting on a booster seat who calmly explained her father had been drinking whiskey. ”She actually engaged the uniformed officer and asked him why he was pulling her over, that she was driving pretty good,” Grant said.
- WEDNESDAY: Colorado officials have disqualified the grand champion goat from this year’s State Fair because they say it tested positive for an unapproved drug. Susan Weinroth of Sedalia says the family got a letter from the attorney general’s office saying her family’s goats tested positive for a feed additive approved for swine but not goats. She suspects the food may have been tampered with and says the family reported their suspicions to officials. She says the family will appeal. Disqualification means her daughter and son can’t collect their earnings from the sale of the goats, $5,500 for the champion.
- THURSDAY: The Kewaskum School District Superintendent said the district prides itself on being the safest place for kids with no tolerance for weapons or drugs and that’s why a disruption during a recent Wayne Elementary field trip to Pioneer Village is so shocking.”One of the chaperons asked to use the restroom, which she did, and she didn’t come back,” Superintendent David Ewald said.Stephanie Bailey was along on the trip with her 7-year-old daughter. A criminal complaint shows another mother found Bailey in the bathroom, unconscious on the floor, surrounded by heroin and drug paraphernalia. When she came to, Bailey told police she’d used the drugs the night before while she was out celebrating her birthday.
- THE WINNER IS…..DEAD DEER FIGHTER!
- #4 came in second, #2 came in third with #3 coming in last.