NINJA STICKER C/O WOODY AND RIZZUTO
401 S. 18th St
St. Louis, MO 63103
Today’s Anthem: The Jimi Hendrix
CHECK OUT THE PATRICO REMIX OF THE NATIONAL ANTHEM….SERIOUSLY…THIS IS MEGA COOL. THANKS TO ADAM FROM THE BAY FOR CREATING THIS!
A 38-year-old Morgan Hill, CA man has been charged with being high on methamphetamine, owning a stash of sharp cockfighting ankle spikes, and skinning a bobcat before he ate it.
Henry Arnibal was not charged with eating a bobcat. That’s not illegal, but killing one without a permit is against the law. Arnibal didn’t have a permit.
All the charges are fish and game violations, except for the penal drug charge. All are misdemeanors.
- The man accused of shooting at the White House last Friday has been charged with attempting to assassinate the president of the United States. Charges filed today allege, “Oscar Ortega-Hernandez thought President Obama was ‘the anti-Christ’ and that Ortega-Hernandez ‘needed to kill him.’”
- A couple has sued AirTran claiming their flight had cockroaches crawling out of vents and storage areas. They took photos of what they say are roaches crawling from various areas of the plane and included them as exhibits in the lawsuit. Harry Marsh, a lawyer, and his fiancé Kaitlin Rush allege negligence and recklessness, intentional infliction of emotional distress, nuisance, fraud, false imprisonment and unfair and deceptive trade practices. The couple said seeing the cockroaches made them sick as they flew to a wedding in Houston, and that they had to throw some belongings away over fear the bugs got into their luggage. They are suing for $100,000 and the cost of their tickets
- David Backes scored 2 goals to help the Blues beat the Panthers 4-1. The Blues are now 4 and 0 under new coach Ken Hitchcock. Blues play tomorrow at Minnesota. Game is at 7pm.
- Mizzou has suspended head coach Gary Pinkel for tomorrow’s game vs. Texas Tech after he was busted for drinking and driving Wed night. In addition, his salary will be frozen for a year. He won’t get a bonus as well if Mizzou makes it to a bowl game.
- Tim Tebow led a 95 yard drive capped off by a 20 yard touchdown run to get Denver the win over the Jets 17-13.
- Baseball will be making changes next year – adding two teams to the playoffs, moving the Astros to the AL West and extending interleague play to September.
- Syracuse police have re-opened an investigation into child molestation allegations against Syracuse asst basketball coach, Bernie Fine. The victims are two former ball-boys. Now, 39 and 45, the incident happened over 20 years ago. Witnesses couldn’t be found when they initially started the case. ESPN ran a story in ’03 but it didn’t air because there was nobody to corroborate the story. Something doesn’t add up.
- Demi Moore says she will be getting a divorce from Ashton Kutcher. They will be fighting over $290 million.
- Bieber Momma Drama is not over. Justin Bieber’s alleged baby mama sent a text Wednesday to a friend, begging him to erase an incriminating text in which her mom says someone OTHER than Justin Bieber is the baby daddy, and then promising to give him a cut of the action when she scores a payday.
Tonite – CSI: NY on CBS, Kitchen Nightmares on FOX
Saturday – Saturday Night Live – Jason Segel hosts with Florence and the Machine performing.
Sunday – NBC: Sunday Night Football: Eagles vs. Giants
FOX: Family Guy, The Simpsons, American Dad
ABC: 2011 American Music Awards
AMC: The Walking Dead
HBO: Boardwalk Empire
KIRK HAMMETT OF METALLICA IS 49
JODIE FOSTER IS 49
MEG RYAN IS 50
MICHAEL WILBON IS 53
ANN CURRY IS 55
TED TURNER IS 73
LARRY KING IS STILL ALIVE AT 78
OWEN WILSON IS 43
KEVIN NEALON IS 58
JOEL MCHALE IS 40
MIKE D IS 46
VP JOE BIDEN IS 69
RICHARD DAWSON OF FAMILY FEUD IS 79
- Dick Vitale was calling the UNC/Mich St game when he told a story that Obama (who was in the crowd) tweeted to him that the head coach of Oregon St… Michelle Obama’s brother is the best coach in the country. It turns out Vitale was duped by someone with the Twitter name “@CandidateObama.
- A 62 year old man in Indiana was deer hunting when he shot a buck from a tree. He went over to check it and the deer kicked him. It lacerated his liver. He died that afternoon from his injuries.
- In Florida, a man didn’t want his wife to divorce him because he loved her. Instead of, maybe, going to marriage counseling he tried to woo her back by staging a hate crime. He is black, the wife of almost 7 years is white. They came home one night and a cross was burning in the front yard which sparked a hate crime investigation. Later, the wife found a note that was signed by the “KKK” that warned not to leave “that nigger”. A red flag went up in the wife’s head. Coppers became a little curious as well. When the husband was questioned, he confessed he did it all so his wife wouldn’t go through with the divorce. He’s been charged with domestic violence stalking and exhibits that intimidate… all felonies.
- A guy in New York volunteered a DNA sample as part of his parole for DUI conviction. But police used it to match him to three unsolved murders from 15 years ago. He was convicted yesterday.
- Bill O’Reilly’s new book is titled Killing Lincoln The Shocking Assassination That Changed America Forever and the Ford Theatre, where Lincoln was shot, is refusing to sell the book because some the info is factually inaccurate.
- A guy in Georgia tried to break into a house by sliding down the chimney. He got stuck and the person that lives there works nights. So no one realized there was anyone in the chimney for almost ten hours. Until a neighbor heard screams, he was fished out by firefighters and arrested. Santa fail.
BEAT A WOMAN – NFL WEEK 11
RAVEY (9-1) VS. JOSH BROWELL
GAMES OF THE WEEK
— Texans Matt Schaub–Broken Foot–Might be done for the season–Matt Leinert gets the start in Week 12 because the Texans are on a Bye
— Baltimore Ravens Defense publicly calling out the offense–insisting that Ray Rice get more carries
— Bengals @ Ravens ((BOTH PICK BALITMORE))
— Seahawks @ Rams ((RAVEY PICKS STL//JOSH PICKS SEA))
— Bills @ Dolphins ((RAVEY PICKS MIA/JOSH PICKS BUF))
— Jaguars @ Browns ((RAVEY PICK JAX//JOSH PICKS CLE))
SUNDAY NIGHT GAME
— Is Andy Reid on the Hot Seat for the disaster that has been the Eagles Season? Eagles Michael Vick–Broken Ribs–Game Time Decision for the Giants Matchup
Eagles @ Giants ((BOTH PICK NYG))
RAVEY TOTAL POINTS: 50
JOSH TOTAL POINTS: 38
MONDAY NIGHT FOOTBALL ((BOTH LOCKS OF THE WEEK)
— Chiefs Matt Cassel–Wrist Surgery–not put on IR just yet–Tyler Palko will start
Chiefs @ Patriots ((BOTH PICK N.E.))
Cowboys @ Redskins ((BOTH PICK DAL))
Chargers @ Bears ((BOTH PICK BEARS))
Cardinals @ 49ers ((BOTH PICK S.F))
Raiders @ Vikings ((BOTH PICK RAIDERS))
Bucs @ Packers ((BOTH PICK G.B.))
Panther @ Lions ((BOTH PICK DET))
Titans @ Falcons ((BOTH PICK ATL))
YOU ARE COMPETING FOR A NICE RING…..THANKS TO MORITZ REUSCH! CLICK HERE TO VIEW THEIR WEBSITE!