NINJA STICKER C/O WOODY AND RIZZUTO
401 S. 18th St
St. Louis, MO 63103
Today’s Anthem: TALENTED TARD
TODAY IS OUR LAST DAY AND THEN THE TURKEY BREAK! WE WILL BE BACK ON TUESDAY! HOPE EVERYONE HAS A GOOD THANKSGIVING! HOLLER!
HERE ARE SOME THANKSGIVING NEAT FACTS!
- People really DO gain weight over the holidays…good news is that it’s only about a pound!
- 2/3 of people eat leftovers all the way through the Thanksgiving weekend
- 65% of people say they are eating leftovers three days after Thanksgiving
- 88% of Americans eat turkey on Thanksgiving
- Not everyone eats a home-cooked meal. 5% of the country eat at a restaurant
- Pumpkin pies are the best seller at Thanksgiving. Following that – apple & chocolate.
- 13% of people have given someone food poisoning with THEIR cooking.
- 15% of people served something that fell on the floor
- 10% served something that was past expiration
- 5% thawed something with an alternative device
- Black Friday Myths:
- Biggest shopping day of the year? FALSE…it’s the Saturday before Christmas
- You have to camp out to get the best deals. FALSE…Black Friday sales are good online as well!
- Best day to get a TV? FALSE…actually December when the 2012 models come out and you can get an older one for cheaper
- Shop on Cyber Monday if you plan on doing it online. FALSE…Black Friday online sales usually work too!
CHECK OUT THE PATRICO REMIX OF THE NATIONAL ANTHEM….SERIOUSLY…THIS IS MEGA COOL. THANKS TO ADAM FROM THE BAY FOR CREATING THIS!
1. Dookie Howser (Rizzuto & Woody endorse)
3. Spiderman (Mayor Fred & Patrico endorse)
5. Blue Man Group (Masters Endorses)
- Check out all the goodness in this story. There is a tranny who lives in Florida. It was arrested for injecting people’s asses with a mixture of Fix A Flat and SUPER GLUE! And – this thing is the spokesperson for booty paste. Check out this picture….We’re guessing it’s measurements are 38-30-95! This seriously is disturbing and crazy. Remember…before “nice ass” comments…that thing has a penis!
- With Black Friday coming up – all eyes are on big retail chains, and who’s going to open earliest? Your Walmarts, Best Buys,Targets they are the ones who get a ton of press and a ton of sales. If you’re sick of it..check out SMALL BUSINESS SATURDAY. Amex is behind it and they idea is that on Saturday – you are supposed to shop at local mom and pops shops. Here is a link to the Facebook page.
- If you play on hitting up small businesses and you have an AMEX – you can get some free money! You can get a $25 credit if you shop at a local business on Saturday. Here is what you need to do….Have an AMEX, Sign up for FOURSQUARE, And check into to the different locations, then SYNC your foursquare and your AMEX. Pretty sweet actually!
- The Missouri Tigers continue their tear last night as they win the CBE finals against Cal by an ass kicking of 92-53. The Tigers now are 5-0 and currently ranked 21st in the country. The Tigers next game is against Binghamton (who?!) at 2PM on Sunday in Columbia.
- The Blues had their 8 game win streak at home snapped last night with a loss to the Kings. Not being able to convert on the powerplay – the team lost 3-2. Tonight, the Blues head to Pittsburgh where they will face Sidney Crosby and the Penguins. Puck drops at 6PM.
- We will preview and chat all NFL with Ravey during the Beat A Woman Segment but some quick NFL Stories…..The Denver Broncos have released Kyle Orton…if another team claims him, they need to pick up about $3million dollars of his contract…if he clears waivers…he can sign with anyone. And speaking of Denver – former Bronco QB Jake Plummer thinks that new starting QB Tim Tebow lays on the Jesus Love a little too thick. He said QUOTE “Regardless of whether I wish he’d just shut up after a game and go hug his teammates, I think he’s a winner and I respect that about him. ” Tebow then had a response: “If you’re married and you have a wife, and you love her..is it good enough to say “I love you” only the day you got married? Christ comes first in my life, then my family, then my teammates.”
- Brewers outfielder Ryan Braun won the NL MVP yesterday…Matt Kemp came in second with Braun teammate Prince Fielder coming in third. Braun hit .332 with 33 homers – and folks say one of the main reasons he beat out Kemp was because Milwaukee made the playoffs. Real quick MLB note…first we saw the NFL…then the NBA…and no the ending of the MLB Collective Bargaining Agreement…whoops…nevermind…they already took care of it and extended the CBA to 2016. Baseball now is the longest sport without a work stoppage at 21 straight years of play.
- MTV is putting out a new show that is focusing on West Virginians. I cannot wait…its a TV show that is pretty much like the movie The Wild And Wonderful Whites of West Virgina! There is some concern from the “locals.” It’s going to be called, “Buckwild.” Mud racin, squirrel hunting, and rope swinging…woooohooooo!
- An inmate named Mike Rowe is suing the celebrity Dirty Jobs guy named Mike Rowe. He says he is getting harassed in prison and being called, “Dirty Job.” He is also pissed that Lee Jeans supports Mike Rowe and the inmate Rowe is NOT into the Lee.
- Nicole Sherzinger’s naked ass…it’s amazing. Check it out on our Twitter page. Click HERE to check it out.
**WE ASKED OUR LISTENERS: BOOBS OR ASS? THE RESULTS: 63% OF THE VOTE SAY (_)_)**
- Check this out…Nickelback responds to the petition to get them out at the Detroit/G.B game on Thanksgiving. Check it out…it’s from Funny or Die. Click HERE!
–Miley Cyrus – 19
–Nicole “Snooki” Polizzi – 24
–Kelly Brook – 32
–Kurupt – 39
–John Henton – 51
–BRUCE HORNSBY – 57
–BRUCE VILANCH! – 63
- Alysin Embers – 37 – today’s birthday whore likes both white and dark meat on her table (and by table; we mean vagina) and has done the Lord’s work in 110 fine films including:
- Creme De La Face 50: Golden Goo Anniversary
- The Girls of Figga Figga Foo Vol 2
- Watch Me Tinkle
- Fist of Fury Vol 3
- Golden Guzzlers 7
- Stop! My Ass Is On Fire 4
- Big Boob Panty Soakers
- Police say 21-year-old Christopher Russell could lose an eye after another man caught him canoodlin’ his live-in girlfriend and beat him with a baseball bat and glass candle holder. Investigators have determined that Russell was tonguing 57-year-old Kenneth Nash’s girlfriend early Thursday morning when Nash arrived home. Upon seeing the two swappin’ spit on his couch, Nash reportedly armed himself with a baseball bat and started swinging. At some point during the beatin’, Nash may have switched to a glass candle holder. Different weapon – same message. Police say Russell ran from the home with Nash on his heels, bat in hand. Nash apparently ran from the scene. At this point, no one has been arrested. When police made contact with Russell, he said he didn’t want to talk about the incident, he just wanted some medical assistance. Russell reportedly has a skull fracture or two, and police say he may lose his right eye.The girlfriend, Catherine Dunaway, was not injured in the assault.
BITCH BE TRIPPIN:
- Check out this mugshot….this woman got a DUI and kneed the cops in the balls before giving this AWESOME mugshot…—>
- Speaking of Drinking and Driving…a woman crashed and told cops she crashed because she got into a fight over the new Twilight movie. BBT!
- A 34 year old was taking her 9 year old to school in her 1990 Corolla..she wasn’t drunk. But she let her son drive to school. She said it was because he wanted to. She told cops after she was arrested that she has been letting him drive since he was FIVE! BBT!
- A woman in Minneapolis walked onto the interstate and stood there for a moment before lying down. Within minutes she was road kill. Numerous drivers hit her and took off…so stupid. BBT!
- A man and woman was walking into a Dunkin Donuts…the man pulled a $100 bill from his wallet. The woman said 1/2 that cash was hers and being beating him. She then bit off half of his ear and continued to beat his ass. She also grabbed the keys to his 2003 Oldsmobile. She was found the next day and was arrested. BBT!
- Last week – a school in Florida – an assistant principal witnessed a girl kiss a boy during gym class. She decided that the best way to handle it was to call CHILD WELFARE OFFICIALS. The principle says she was worried that she just witnessed a sex crime. They then told her to contact the sheriff’s dept. So she did….and the sheriff went to investigate. No files were charged….BBT!
BRUCE HORNSBY – THE WAY IT IS
WHOSE iPOD: WOODY!
- A 24-year-old man was arrested for sodomizing and burning a baby while babysitting the young child, the St. Ann Police Department said. According to Lt. Aaron Jimenez, a police spokesman, the suspect, identified as David Norton, also coaxed the baby’s 15-year-old relative into having sex with him. Police say Norton confessed after several hours of questioning. Jimenez said Norton also admitted to hitting children that he’d babysit for because they would not stop crying. Norton had babysat the baby for about eight months, and investigators say he told them he hit the little girl with the back of his hand on several occasions and burning her with cigarettes because she would not stop crying. The girl’s grandmother called police sobbing on Monday to report the abuse.
BEAT A WOMAN – NFL WEEK 12
RAVEY (9-2) VS. RON ZOLLER
Packers at Lions –11:30AM ((RAVEY PICKS DET///RON PICKS G.B))
**Is this the week the Packers lose a game??
Dolphins at Cowboys–3:15PM ((BOTH PICK DAL))
49ers at Ravens–7:20PM ((RAVEY PICKS S.F///RON PICKS BAL))
**John Harbaugh vs Jim Harbaugh (“Harbaugh-nageddon”)–the first time siblings have ever faced each other as Head Coaches. Ray Lewis (toe)–coaches have left it up to him to decide his status for Thursday
Cardinals at Rams ((BOTH PICK ARI))
Broncos at Chargers ((BOTH PICK S.D))
**Tim Tebow–even though he is 4-1–still not John Elway’s Guy
Buccaneers at Titans ((BOTH PICK TB))
**Matt Hasselbeck–(Forearm/Elbow)–no structural damage–plans to play–but not sure yet
Bears at Raiders ((BOTH PICK OAK))
** Jay Cutler–(Broken Thumb)–Had surgery–out several weeks
Vikings at Falcons ((BOTH PICK ATL))
** Adrian Peterson (Sprained Ankle)–in a walking boot–not looking good
Bills at Jets ((BOTH PICK JETS))
Patriots at Eagles ((BOTH PICK N.E))
Texans at Jaguars ((BOTH PICK HOU))
Panthers at Colts ((BOTH PICK CAR))
Browns at Bengals ((BOTH PICK CIN))
Redskins at Seahawks ((BOTH PICK SEA))
SUNDAY NIGHT GAME (AND THEIR LOCK OF THE WEEK)
Steelers at Chiefs
** Ben Roethlisberger–(Broken Thumb)–Thumb hurts–but he’s in on Sunday Night
RAVEY Total Points:46 RON Total Points: 55
MONDAY NIGHT FOOTBALL
Giants at Saints ((BOTH PICK N.O))