Check this out – some FIRST WORLD PROBLEMS! Have you ever heard of a 1/4 life crisis? Oh it’s real. We open up the phones and let people unload with their FIRST WORLD PROBLEMS.
CHECK OUT THIS SEGMENT AND FOLLOW ALONG BY LISTENING ON THE PLAYER BELOW:
Kids born in the ’80s are hitting their late 20s now. And as the first generation to be told on a daily basis for their entire childhood, “you’re special, unique, and perfect”…the transition to the harsh reality of adult life has been ROUGH. So this makes sense: According to a new study, having a quarter-life crisis is more common now than having a midlife crisis. A quarter-life crisis is pretty much what it sounds like: It’s like a midlife crisis, but you have a breakdown about how your life is going when you’re in your mid-20s…about one-quarter of your way through life. More people in their 20s reported having a quarter-life crisis than people in their 40s reported having a midlife crisis. The reasons for having one are all over the place…a career not getting off to a good start, being single, going bald, gaining weight. A stress expert says, “Generation Y, the ’80s kids, are becoming quickly disillusioned when faced with the dull reality of work and being saddled with debt.” FWP!
Here are some of our favorites from the texter:
– I left my coke in the fridge too long, and now it’s flat
– The ski resort I’m going to on vacation has below average snowfall this year
– I just missed the deadline for overnight shipping. Now I have to wait 2 days.
– After using my huge computer screen – my iPad screen seems so small
– I’m tired of all 932 songs on my iPod
– There’s not enough marshmellows in my lucky charms
– I feel sick from eating an entire bag of Tootsie Rolls
– THe butter tray on the fridge was open and when I went to open it – it fell on the ground
– I wanted a Coke but I had to get a Pepsi
– The Walgreens by my house isn’t 24 hours
– I was so relaxed at my resort I forgot when my massage appointment was
– I lost my Beats by Dre headphones so I had to use the earbuds that came with the iPod