So sometimes you have really bad days (like us today). But, after hearing some of these stories are SO bad, that you will feel SO MUCH BETTER after reading. Seriously…sometimes things suck….but THESE SUCKS!
A man trying to save dinner ends up flipping his car. The car could be seen on its side with a pizza box on the dashboard. It happened in a parking lot near 76th and Cass streets Saturday evening. The driver said he was reaching for the pizza box so it wouldn’t fall, but instead he ended up hitting a pole and rolling the car. No one was injured.
A 56-year-old Morgan County man was killed late Thursday morning when he was crushed by a pile of pinto beans in a warehouse near Brush, the Sheriff’s Department said. How employee Raymond Segura Jr. wound up under the pile of beans, estimated at more than 15 feet high, at a Kelley Bean Co. facility, is still under investigation. Undersheriff Dave Martin said Segura was working inside a 80-foot-by-160-foot storage warehouse where beans are brought into the unit by overhead conveyor belt in bulk. “He somehow wound up under this mountain of beans,” Martin said.
A man is dead after being crushed by a 12-tonne roller which went down a bank in a rural area of Nelson. Kerry Mark Ferris, 52, of Nelson, died after he was trapped under the roller when it plunged down a bank off an unsealed section of Maitai Valley Rd, east of Nelson, police say. Mr Ferris was working when the incident happened yesterday afternoon. His body was trapped under the roller for over an hour because it was difficult for a recovery team to remove the heavy vehicle, a police spokeswoman says.
Swans have a seemingly placid demeanor, and their monogamous mating habits have made them a symbol of lasting love. But the creatures — generally white, with long graceful necks and a black “mask” around their eyes — are territorial and can be quite aggressive. That makes them good at driving off geese, but can also lead to disaster. Anthony Hensley, 37, encountered the uglier side of their personality last weekend in a horrific way. He tended swans that helped keep geese away from a condominium’s pond near Des Plaines, Ill. Witnesses told police that a nesting swan circled Hensley’s kayak early Saturday, then attacked him, toppling the kayak and tossing him into the water. The bird continued to lunge at him aggressively as he struggled to make it to shore before disappearing underwater, authorities said
Extra police patrols are being added outside University Hospital in Corryville after a Forest Park woman was wounded Tuesday by a stray bullet. Tinia Daniels, 57, was shot as she walked across a grassy area heading to the Barrett Cancer Center for treatment. She’s listed in fair condition at University Hospital. University of Cincinnati Police Chief Michael Cureton said the bullet traveled through her left arm, continued through her breast and exited the other side of her body.
An Egyptian man who went online to watch a porno film for the first time got the shock of his life when he found that the woman in the film was his own wife. The man, identified as Ramadan, instantly collapsed in disbelief on the floor at an internet shop before coming round and rushing home to face his unfaithful wife. “I found 11 films showing my wife in indecent scenes with her lover….it was the first time I watched a porno film and I did this just out of curiosity,” Ramadan told Egyptian newspapers at his house in the northeastern province of Dakhalia. She confessed to have betrayed him with her pre-marriage boy friend, telling him she had never loved him although they had four children during their 16-year marriage.
THIS TRULY STINKS….AND SUCKS!
Here are a list of the full eight crazy medical conditions you’ve probably never heard of…
1. Fish Odor Syndrome (LIKE THE VIDEO ABOVE!)- It’s a disorder that prevents your body from breaking down an organic compound called trymethylamine. When it builds up in your body, it starts coming out in your sweat and your breath, and makes you smell like FISH.
2. Exploding Head Syndrome- Obviously, your head doesn’t actually EXPLODE. It just FEELS like it will. People with exploding head syndrome hear loud, explosion-like noises that seem to come from inside their own head. And it usually happens right after they fall asleep, which makes it even worse. Doctors don’t know what causes it, but it’s been linked to stress and fatigue . . . and as you’d imagine, it can lead to EXTREME anxiety.
3. Sexsomnia Disorder- This one was in the news back in November because MSNBC did a story on “sleep texting” . . . where you send text messages in the middle of the night without realizing it. But sexsomnia is when you have SEX while you’re sleeping. It was officially identified in 2003, and it’s been used as a defense in several rape cases.
4. Non-24-Hour Sleep-Wake Syndrome- You could have this one and not even realize it, but it’s pretty rare. Basically, it’s when your internal clock doesn’t work right, and your body doesn’t know when it’s time to sleep. It’s much more common in blind people though.
5. Genital Retraction Syndrome- This one’s pretty simple: Men with GRS are paranoid that their junk is shrinking . . . and even retracting back into their body. For women, it’s the fear that it’s happening to their BREASTS.
6. Gourmand Syndrome- It’s when someone injures the right frontal lobe of their brain . . . and suddenly wants to eat only gourmet food. This one isn’t actually harmful to your health . . . but it can definitely hurt your bank account.
7. Walking Corpse Syndrome- It’s also called Cotard’s Syndrome, and it’s when you truly, honestly believe you’re a ZOMBIE. Some people who suffer from it also think they have no blood in their body, and that their flesh is rotting. It usually happens in bursts but isn’t a chronic condition. Some cases have been linked to schizophrenia.
8. Moebius Syndrome- It’s a rare neurological disorder where you can’t move your face . . . meaning you can’t smile, frown, or even blink your eyes. About 30% of cases are linked to autism.