Back in May of 2010, a man in Colorado named Kenneth DeJoie went to an Arby’s restaurant. He was using the urinal in the men’s room, and when he flushed, he claims a stream of SCALDING HOT WATER shot out of the urinal, and hit him straight in the genitals. So we ask….
He told an employee . . . who responded by telling the manager, quote, “we have that bathroom problem again.” The employee also told the guy that happens when the sink in their kitchen is running. Which may be true . . . but that didn’t really help Kenneth and his BURNING GENITALIA. So now, he’s SUING Arby’s . . . although the full extent of his injuries wasn’t disclosed. He’s seeking unspecified damages for negligence.