Check out today’s THAT SUCKS STORIES. So, maybe you are thinking your life is terrible and everything is going wrong…read these stories…you’ll feel better.  Because these stories will truly have you saying….THAT SUCKS!

Before we get to the ISHY news.  Check out this GOOD NEWS story!

On Tuesday afternoon, 30-year-old Delroy Simmonds of Brooklyn, New York was waiting for the subway so he could go to a job interview.  He didn’t make that job interview.  Because he was busy being a HERO. There was a woman at the station who had her nine-month-old baby, Daniel, in a stroller.  She turned for a second to tend to her other kids . . . and the stroller ROLLED ONTO THE TRACKS.  The train was bearing down . . . and Delroy didn’t hesitate.  He jumped down onto the tracks and picked up Daniel while the train operator jammed on the brakes.  The train stopped just FEET from Delroy and Daniel.  And it would’ve run the baby over if Delroy hadn’t jumped down to save it. The baby was taken to the hospital for some cuts and bruises.  Delroy played it extraordinarily humble . . . he said, quote, “Everybody is making me out to be some sort of superhero . . . anybody in that situation should’ve done what I did.” Even though Delroy missed that interview, he had another one yesterday . . . and got the job.  He was hired to do maintenance at JFK Airport and was given a starting salary of $9.50 an hour . . . $2 more than the usual starting salary.


Check out this video…

The moment Junior Alexander Guy activated his very first cell phone, calls started rolling in. He was threatened, harassed and accused of murder at all hours of the day and night.”You deserve to die,” the callers would say. “You murderer!” Turns out that T-Mobile had given Guy the cell phone number formerly used by George Zimmerman — the man who in February shot and killed Trayvon Martin in Florida. When Zimmerman’s 911 tape was released, so was his number: 407-435-2400. Zimmerman got rid of the number and it was given to 49-year-old Guy, who got his first cell phone on May 7.

After Frank was told that his lung cancer had spread to his heart and he had only months to live, he and his wife Wilma sold their house, canceled their health insurance, and put together a bucket list of things they wanted to do before death parted them. But after spending all their money, plus several thousand dollars more, the Kiwi couple learned the bittersweet truth: Frank was just fine. “I’m short on my credit cards for 80,000 [New Zealand dollars] and the money we had left went on a business and that didn’t work out so we are broke,” Wilma said. In addition to letting their house go at a significant loss, taking expensive trips to Australia and Fiji, and going on lavish spending sprees, Frank also started smoking and drinking coffee — two things he quit after being told he had cancer. The pair didn’t worry about getting into debt because they figured Frank’s life insurance would cover it. They returned to Wairoa to pass what they thought were their last days together. “If the pain got too bad I was going to kill myself, but the pain never came … everyone was surprised I was still alive.In fact, Frank’s health was improving: In December 2011, nearly two years after he was diagnosed with terminal cancer, an ultrasound revealed that Frank was cancer-free.

A microscopic parasite turned a man’s trip to tropical paradise into a medical nightmare. Eric Reinert, a 22-year-old Minnesota man, has had to learn to walk all over again after contracting rat lungworm disease in Hawaii. The rare and revolting bug lives in the bodies of rats and turns up in their feces. Snails and slugs often eat the droppings and lay eggs, contaminating water sources. Rat lungform, or eosinophilic meningitis, can cause permanent nerve and brain damage. Reinert, who was in Hawaii’s Puna district to learn about organic farming, told WCCO that the illness began with stomach cramps.


On Wednesday night, a couple in Sellersburg, Indiana went on a hot air balloon ride . . . and during the ride, the guy PROPOSED to his girlfriend.  She said yes. The pilot of the balloon was a guy named Dallas Beall.  He started landing the balloon so the couple could have some champagne . . . and when they were just a few feet from the ground, he accidentally flew straight into some POWER LINES. Dallas was ELECTROCUTED.  Then he fell on the woman, which electrocuted HER too.  Fortunately neither of them died. The man ended up performing CPR on both his future wife AND the pilot until they were rescued from the balloon, and all three were taken to the hospital.  Dallas and the woman were treated for burns, but they’re both okay. Dallas has owned a store called Dallas Jewelers in Louisville, Kentucky for more than 35 years, and offers the balloon rides for $425 as part of an engagement package.

About war1057

Woody and Rizzuto: Insensitivity Training For A Politically Correct World. Class is in session Mon-Fri 6am-10am (central). Stream live:
This entry was posted in Comedy and tagged , , , , , , , , . Bookmark the permalink.

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in: Logo

You are commenting using your account. Log Out /  Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out /  Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out /  Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out /  Change )

Connecting to %s