In today’s DISCOUNT NEWS we are chatting about CREEPERS in the news where a guy met a 12 year old on Facebook…and met her FATHER in real life with a fist to his face. And today’s DOUCHEBAGS OF THE DAY! (It’s pretty obvious on who it would be…)
A 42-year-old Tennessee man got a bloody nose when he tried to meet a 12-year-old girl that he met on Facebook. The child’s father said his daughter started receiving messages from a man she didn’t know, so he set up his own sting operation. When the 42-year-old man arrived at Cane Creek Park, the girl’s dad called police and punched the man in the face. The man told police he deserved to be punched but said he just wanted to befriend the girl. Police are still investigating, but no charges have been filed.
Everything You Need To Know About Today’s Damning Report On Penn State – After a lengthy investigation into years of sexual abuse within the Penn State football program, former FBI director Louis Freeh released a report of his findings today. We’re still reading through it. It’s withering. Here’s what we’ve learned so far:
- Joe Paterno Knew In 1998
- Paterno Gave Jerry Sandusky The Option To Keep Coaching “As Long As He Was The Coach”
- Paterno Family Statement Blames Everyone But Joe Paterno, Who Is To Blame
- In 1998, Jerry Sandusky Told State Officials And University Police That “He Had Done This With Other Children In The Past”
- Janitors Didn’t Report Jerry Sandusky’s 2000 Rape Incident Because They Feared Joe Paterno Would Fire Them
- The NCAA Is Reading The Freeh Report Very Closely
- In 1998, Buying $400 Worth Of Clothes For A Player Got You Banned From Penn State. Being Investigated For Child Sexual Assault Did Not.
- The Second Mile Took No Action After Being Informed Of Sandusky’s 2001 Shower Incident
- Nike Strips Joe Paterno’s Name From Its Child Care Center